Cooking - Slices

MoiMoi Member Posts: 975 Mythical
A new skill in cooking which allows the cooking of large food items which can be sliced into smaller food items. Think pizzas, pies, cakes, roasts, melons and so on and so forth. Each would have a Full Appearance, Full Description, Slice Appearance and Slice Description. Taste and Smell are shared between forms and Consume is only possible once sliced. The larger food item can be sliced into 10 slices with SLICE <item>.

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
    Iytha said:
    A new skill in cooking which allows the cooking of large food items which can be sliced into smaller food items. Think pizzas, pies, cakes, roasts, melons and so on and so forth. Each would have a Full Appearance, Full Description, Slice Appearance and Slice Description. Taste and Smell are shared between forms and Consume is only possible once sliced. The larger food item can be sliced into 10 slices with SLICE <item>.
    I hope this is something they OK, if only for the possibility of being able to do PAGEs in books if this is given the thumbs up. (If I want to spend twenty minutes describing one hundred different pages I should be allowed to, okay!?)
  • OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 576 Mythical
    Breandryn said:
    Also very vital that faelings, furrkikin and dwarves can HIDE in these new giant cakes. For...reasons...
    I think you mean gnomes... that would be a huge cake for a dwarf

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,622 Transcendent
    edited March 23
    Tirah said:
    I always found the mental image of someone shoving an entire three tiered wedding cake into their mouth a little weird

2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    Shaddus said:
    Tirah said:
    I always found the mental image of someone shoving an entire three tiered wedding cake into their mouth a little weird

I was so close to putting "INB4 Shaddus goes "You don't know my life"."
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 671 Mythical
    That meme is racist against fat kids :(
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,622 Transcendent
    Versalean said:
    That meme is racist against fat kids :(
    Don't make fun of my childhood picture.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.