Help With Wallaby Furrikin Description

I am just getting started in Listurnia, and I need help with my vision of a wallaby furrikin. I am totally blind, and I have never seen, or petted, a wallaby, so my initial attempt comes from online research. But I feel like there is a lot missing, or much that could be enhanced.

These are the specifics I need help with.

1. wallaby hands and feet - no idea what they're like, are they hooves?

2. fur coloring

3. General Impressions - What should I add more to, or take away from to make this a great RP description?

Mirel is a druid, and she's not a combative sort. Although she will fight, she prefers kindness and enjoying the beauty in life. I would almost describe her as placid, but that wouldn't make sense if someone looked at her when she was fighting. I would like to make some reference to the fact that she could be a healer, but that might be the property of the wiccan Moondancers, and I wasn't sure about including it. So here's what I have, and any help would be greatly appreciated. (Especially any ideas for how I can use the word "fur" less than a hundred times in a description).

Concept: Wallaby Furrikin

Theme: Druid

She is a bouncing furrikin, resembling a wallaby. She is two and a half feet tall, and slender in build. Her body is covered in silky light grey fur, which drifts into a creamy white patch on her belly, where her pouch is located. She has a powerful silver-grey tail which helps her balance and move quickly. Her legs are long and muscular, covered in light grey fur

The fur on her face and throat is cream-colored. Her soft white snout ends with a blunt pink nose. Delicate whiskers frame a rounded chin covered in snowy white fur. She has large, triangular, silver-tipped ears. Her wide-set golden eyes twinkle with merriment most of the time, and she is almost always smiling.

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Hands and feet are not unlike a rabbit's or a raccoon's. No opposable thumb, but long fingers and sharp claws. The hind legs are well developed and thicker than the fore.

For fur, I use 'coat', 'hide' and 'pelt' a lot, though technically the latter two are only supposed to be after the creature in question is dead. Technically. You can also use 'hair' or just 'colours/colouration' in some places.
  • Hartstone druids have a couple ways to heal other  people, namely Sacrifice and StagTotem. They also have an ability called Medicine Bag that helps themselves. They could be characterised as healers who draw upon their connection to Nature instead of how the Healing skill does it 'through manipulations of the spiritual aura'. Or you could say druids are healers of the land.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Instead, be half elf, half furrikin and then you can have the best theme song, Sly and the Family Stone's, "Thank You."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    That pun was grounds for contempt of this kangaroo court!