Factions: The next week and you.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,622 Transcendent
    so, yeah. If someone is about to pay to remove enemy statuses to some guilds, should they wait?

Asking for a friend.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • KagatoKagato Carmichael, CAMember Posts: 1,099 Fabled
    Best to hold off, given that Ianir ran a poll seeing if the popular consensus was to remove enemy statuses or let them remain as a badge of (dis)honor
  • AesyraAesyra Member Posts: 89 Capable
    I didn't get the "keep them + badge of honour" in that poll. What does that mean anyhow? Why would I want to keep a dereclict enemy status?

Also: Whaaa my guild is gone T_T
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 671 Mythical
    Aesyra said:
    I didn't get the "keep them + badge of honour" in that poll. What does that mean anyhow? Why would I want to keep a dereclict enemy status?

To show what a badass/asshole/griefer [please delete as necessary] you were back in the days of the Wild West guilds.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,622 Transcendent
    If we're going that route, I want my Elostian and Eventru enemy statuses returned.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • SarrasriSarrasri Member Posts: 27 Capable
    I'm one of the few with an enemy status to the Ebonguard. I'll absolutely be sad to see that go. D:
    I don't mind mine going. My enemy status list is so cluttered <.<
  • TaerTaer Member Posts: 93 Adept
    I'll personally be glad to get rid of those 'because I can' enemy statuses.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,736 Transcendent
    Sarrasri said:
    I'm one of the few with an enemy status to the Ebonguard. I'll absolutely be sad to see that go. D:
    I could give you an amnesty right now, just before the end!
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 867 Fabled
    Will secretaries/undersecretaries still be any kind of thing?
    I do believe a ministry of education is being created under the new system, the minister will be the chancellor and able to appoint teachers.
  • TamsinTamsin Member Posts: 134 Master
    edited April 20
    Kagato said:
    I do believe a ministry of education is being created under the new system, the minister will be the chancellor and able to appoint teachers.
    Thax said:
    City Ministries
    The Ambassador ministry will be renamed as the Ministry of Education and will handle the process of welcoming and training new citizens within the Collegium.

A new ministry, the Ministry of Security, will take over the role of handling enemy statuses for the city and the summoning of guards and discretionary powers, similar to current Guild Security.

I mean, they could have changed it since then, but pretty sure it's Ambassador changing, since Chancellor deals with shops.
    Yeah, I know, I just meant that under the current system, the guild administrator is called the 'chancellor', while others given appropriate privileges are marked as 'professor'.  I didn't mean the actual chancellor ministry, which is a completely different entity.
  • SarrasriSarrasri Member Posts: 27 Capable
    Xenthos said:
    Sarrasri said:
    I could give you an amnesty right now, just before the end!
    Noooo.
  • SaranSaran Member Posts: 1,666 Mythical
    Aesyra said:
    I missed like all the fun stuff in Seren, judging from that commune post. :( Guys, you gotta tell me when these events are planned like 4 weeks in advance (the exact day, mind you!) and I can take the days off to be around at 3-4am my time! :/ :P

PS: Thank you for giving me the chance to complete the Seren epic -just- in time before this happened. It was probably just coincidence but I'm still glad! :)
    Stuff is still going, it's soo good ^_^
    Saran said:
    Aesyra said:
    I missed like all the fun stuff in Seren, judging from that commune post. :( Guys, you gotta tell me when these events are planned like 4 weeks in advance (the exact day, mind you!) and I can take the days off to be around at 3-4am my time! :/ :P

PS: Thank you for giving me the chance to complete the Seren epic -just- in time before this happened. It was probably just coincidence but I'm still glad! :)
    Don't tell me! I'm stuck at work. :(

Probably gonna miss the whole of the event anyway, it looks like *sniffle*.
  • SaranSaran Member Posts: 1,666 Mythical
    Aesyra said:
    Saran said:
    Aesyra said:

Don't tell me! I'm stuck at work. :(

Probably gonna miss the whole of the event anyway, it looks like *sniffle*.
    It's more... if you're free tomorrow/the next day, there's probably going to be more at this pace.
    Saran said:
    It's more... if you're free tomorrow/the next day, there's probably going to be more at this pace.
    I'm free in a couple hours (so pissed at work that I'll go home before I start going violent here) and then for the rest of the weekend. Unsure if I'll be around at 3am my time.. but whatever. I'm looking forward to factions in any case. :)
  • LehkiLehki Member Posts: 1,169 Fabled
    Imma miss the rest because I have late night shifts the next 3 days D:
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    Czixi said:
    I don't know about anyone else in Hallifax, but I for one have a sense of impending boom.

I mean doom.

Doooom.
    There was no boom at all! Only doom! D:

Still a good event. 9/10
  • WondirWondir Member Posts: 37 Capable
    Isune said:
    @Hallifax My spidey senses are tingling... they say Monday night GMT (April 24th) is important!

(And you get a few days break to absorb everything!)
    Spidey senses? Residual Glom feels?
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,518 Transcendent
    How does education ministry appointment work without ruling council to confirm?
  • VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,380 Mythical
    Breandryn said:
    How does education ministry appointment work without ruling council to confirm?

Ambassaor is auto put into the Education ministry fully.

Only security needs to be appointed and confirmed new.
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,518 Transcendent
    Same question applies. Also, ambassador was rarely used. I think Steingrim is there as a placeholder for us, but that's not who we're going to want to go with.