Factions: The next week and you.

12346»

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
    Hoaracle said:
    /totally wanted guild leaders decided now; wants these halls he is sitting on off his plate for good. 
    You know they might not bother you as much if you weren't sitting on them on a plate. Just saying. :)
  • HoaracleHoaracle Member, Gods Posts: 207 Divine
    Selenity said:
    Hoaracle said:
    /totally wanted guild leaders decided now; wants these halls he is sitting on off his plate for good. 
    You know they might not bother you as much if you weren't sitting on them on a plate. Just saying. :)
    I mean, I guess we have to now. I was hoping to show the leaders around a bit so they can ask any questions they could, but that won't be for another week. Hopefully in the next few days!
  • VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,442 Mythical
    Could release the guilds now let the folks run around them during elections I guess?
  • HoaracleHoaracle Member, Gods Posts: 207 Divine
    I just said, hopefully in the next few days.  :)
  • AesyraAesyra Member Posts: 89 Capable
    I was wondering about this, but how are restrictions on trade skills handled now that the relevant guilds have poofed? Are those restrictions gone or been replaced somehow? For example for alchemy or enchantment.

(Maybe this has been answered but I don't know it so...)
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 769 Mythical
    I'm pretty sure it just reflects your class. I.E. Mage gets the tradeskills mage guilds used to get, etc.
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • EldanienEldanien Member Posts: 369 Gifted
    What Ciaran said.  I change class and tradeskills daily.  SKILLCHOICE LIST only ever shows those trades appropriate to your current class (and highmagic vs lowmagic).

• SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 830 Fabled
    Aesyra said:
    I was wondering about this, but how are restrictions on trade skills handled now that the relevant guilds have poofed? Are those restrictions gone or been replaced somehow? For example for alchemy or enchantment.

(Maybe this has been answered but I don't know it so...)
    Short answer it is the same, based on class and not guild like before (else rogue would have never had trades).
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
12346»