Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia!

Comments

• The restriction is still in place, and I got blocked last night. Give me a minute, I have to type a lot on tablet keyboard and its a pain in the butt
  • I got a smack.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Czixi said:
    @Fyler - what was my reaction to you trying to find out about me?
    I guess I should quote this. I got a smack. I hope that's enough because that's all I got lol. 
  • Yes you did.

So yeah I'll vouch for Fyler, I'm basing this on flavour but it was clear.
  • So I'm Momo, and I investigate by climbing on people, and I can learn where they're from and if they can bend. The trick is I can't reveal what I learned until the day after I follow someone, due to some combination of having to get back to the group and then convey through interpretive monkey dance what I found. I followed Tremula and she, Azula,came out of her Fire nation-y tent and threw fire and lightning at me while I was escaping
  • I won't say who I checked last night because someone froze me, and I don't want to throw shade needlessly
  • That seems pretty clear. I am happy to trust Arix.

Vote: Tremula
  • Also vote: Tremula
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Vote:Tremula
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • May also explain the lack of a kill.

vote: Tremula

Flareon should lie test before we finish the day though.
  • Also real quick clarification, when I say the day after, I mean like if I investigated the first night, I would have to wait for day three. So basicly even investigations can be revealed the next even numbered day, and same for odd
  • Also keen to see a lie test first but because I was meant to be sleeping some hours ago:

Vote: Tremula

• This looks pretty clear cut.

VOTE TREMULA
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    Eldanien said:
    I win with Team Avatar.
    STOMP GROUND

Hopefully this gets in before the snipe.

• @Fyleri I could be wrong but I think you forgot to unvote Breandryn
  • unvote: Breandryn
    vote: Tremula

Oops
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Vote Tremula
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Arix said:
    So I'm Momo, and I investigate by climbing on people, and I can learn where they're from and if they can bend. The trick is I can't reveal what I learned until the day after I follow someone, due to some combination of having to get back to the group and then convey through interpretive monkey dance what I found. I followed Tremula and she, Azula,came out of her Fire nation-y tent and threw fire and lightning at me while I was escaping
    Not doubting you but I am curious, do you find out the info the next day or do you know before hand but can't post until the next day?
  • lol, goodbye day phase. 
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited May 2017
    Vote Count for Day Three (ends May 24th at 11:59 PM EST)

Tremula - Breandryn, Arix, Shaddus, Fyler, Czixi, Zitto, Silvanus (7) 

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! 
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Falaeron said:
    Eldanien said:
    I win with Team Avatar.
    STOMP GROUND

Hopefully this gets in before the snipe.

Falaeron stomps the ground with their dirty bare foot, sending out a wave of dust in the process... elsewise, the action doesn't seem remarkable.
  • Uhh...
    Selenity said:

With 14 alive, 
    This looks like Sylandra's effectively dead, at least for the moment.
    Unvote to prevent sniping 
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Eldanien was telling the truth.
  • Vote: Tremula

• F5, F5, F5, F5...

I would say at least let Tremula provide something, unless you think a day power is in play. 
  • Othero said:
    Arix said:
    So I'm Momo, and I investigate by climbing on people, and I can learn where they're from and if they can bend. The trick is I can't reveal what I learned until the day after I follow someone, due to some combination of having to get back to the group and then convey through interpretive monkey dance what I found. I followed Tremula and she, Azula,came out of her Fire nation-y tent and threw fire and lightning at me while I was escaping
    Not doubting you but I am curious, do you find out the info the next day or do you know before hand but can't post until the next day?
    I find out the info that night
  • @Falaeron just out of curiousity, why @eldanien?
    Because Tremula was at 7 of 8 or something by the time I got to the thread and I picked whoever I could quickly get.