Funny/Cute Pictures

1596061626365»

Comments

• TremulaTremula the Fate's choice for Drocilla Member Posts: 2,465 Transcendent
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,622 Transcendent
    My life in a nutshell.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,480 Fabled
    You forgot White Tie.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EssEss Member Posts: 63 Capable
    It bothers me that his black tie is red
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,480 Fabled
    black tie isn't literal, it's a level of formal wear. Just like White tie doesn't require a white tie, or ties at all, just tails and top haps level of formal.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EssEss Member Posts: 63 Capable
    Tylwyth said:
    black tie isn't literal, it's a level of formal wear. Just like White tie doesn't require a white tie, or ties at all, just tails and top haps level of formal.
    Not a black tie? But people might think you American.
  • ThyelleiaThyelleia Member Posts: 255 Fabled
    I just hope that the dress code does not involve heels. Otherwise, I'll get the beanstalk or lamppost-effect <.< (being about 6'1" in heels).