Funny/Cute Pictures

1596061626365»

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My life in a nutshell.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You forgot White Tie.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• It bothers me that his black tie is red
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • black tie isn't literal, it's a level of formal wear. Just like White tie doesn't require a white tie, or ties at all, just tails and top haps level of formal.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    black tie isn't literal, it's a level of formal wear. Just like White tie doesn't require a white tie, or ties at all, just tails and top haps level of formal.
    Not a black tie? But people might think you American.
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • I just hope that the dress code does not involve heels. Otherwise, I'll get the beanstalk or lamppost-effect <.< (being about 6'1" in heels).
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Leaked picture of Lusternia's new archetype.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Leaked picture of Lusternia's new archetype.
    u mean the B.E.A.S.T. from Starmourn?

• Someone introduce this man to @Crumkane
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.

• @Viravain, is this you?
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Parhelion said:

@Viravain, is this you?
    *sips tea*