[Mafia Game] Pick Your Power Mafia: Lusternia - GG! TOWN VICTORY!

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Okay. 

##Vote: Falaeron

For saying he was "jumping on a bandwagon" that consisted of only one person voting for someone else. That's not a bandwagon. It's not even a wheelbarrow. That's just lazily latching onto someone else's vote.
  • I thought he jumped on one that had two votes and someone unvoted
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Checking in from work, and I agree that it's not inherently suspicious of Tarkenton to be this aggressive, it's just his play style, just like Kalikai tends to go hard for a day one lynch. I have no strong preference, no one's made a convincing argument to vote for anyone in particular (save maybe Phoebus on Falaeron's vote, but that's meh). 

I also agree that any conversation is good so it's better to run the day out than vote no lynch, so I won't be. If there's a convincing enough post to vote for someone, I can definitely add my name to the train.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Arix said:
    I thought he jumped on one that had two votes and someone unvoted
    No, Othero only had a single vote from Kalikai when he voted for him. It was two posts after a vote count showing one vote for Othero and two votes for No Lynch.
  • ##VOTE: NO LYNCH
  • ##UNVOTE
  • ##UNVOTE

since we have to vote at least once a day
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I will ##Vote No Lynch, i think we've done enough and at least no one has revealed anything too important or damning. 
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Bandwagon, wheelbarrow, push cart, same difference really.

Othero had someone else's vote. Nobody else had a vote on them. Othero was who I voted for. 
  • gonna go with "lynch rickshaw"
  • Lynch trolley 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm tired of the jabs.
    ##VOTE OTHERO
  • I'll back off, Luke I said I don't think you are scum, but you can't post "it gets a rise out of people, and things start happening." And not expect sometime to play hardball and try to get a rise too.
  • Phone posting turned the word "Like" into "Luke".
  • Vote Count

No Lynch - 4
    Othero
    Lehki
    Arix
    Silvanus

Othero - 3
    Kalikai
    Falaeron
    Tarkenton

Falaeron - 1
    Phoebus

Non-Voters - 6
    Shaddus
    Fyler
    Vivet
    Ellowyn
    Dys
    Tremula

Voting closes in approximately 9 hours. I would greatly appreciate if everyone could place their vote this Day phase. I would also be happy to post vote counts that include people's unvotes/vote changes, if that wouldn't be too spammy or confusing for people to read.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • I think Arix should be a non-voter. It looks like he voted no lynch and then immediately unvoted.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Oh right, rule 10 says you should vote at least once a day. Apologies, forgot that rule existed.

##Vote: No Lynch
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    ##Vote: No Lynch
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2017
    Oops, thanks for catching my vote count mistake, Othero.

Vote Count

No Lynch - 5
    Othero
    Lehki
    Silvanus
    Tremula
    Shaddus

Othero - 3
    Kalikai
    Falaeron
    Tarkenton

Falaeron - 1
    Phoebus

Non-Voters - 5
    Arix
    Fyler
    Vivet
    Ellowyn
    Dys
  • edited June 2017
    Unfortunately, Tarkenton has had to drop out of the game, but Sylandra will be saving the day by coming in as a replacement. All the best, Tarkenton. Sylandra, thank you so much for agreeing to replace into the game! Please give her a warm welcome while she adjusts to the game and her role.
  • vote: Othero

I just really want a day 0 lynch. I don't think the cost of risk is really that significant for town in the long run.

Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I try to stay away, but the game just pulls me back in...

Hello hello! I've been reading along but will re-read in order to adjust well. :)

For the sake of starting on a blank slate though I'll ##UNVOTE ##VOTE NOLYNCH

(Fair warning: I am getting married in July and my love of mafia has overrided my common sense. So if I post less that is why!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • As we get close to the end of the 9 hours I'd just like to say: "plz no lynchy"
  • I wouldn't have voted if I thought it were a real possibility, I just want to keep the dream alive. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Well if I have to actually vote...

##VOTE OTHERO

am not overly fond of tattlers
  • @sylandra come back and vote, unvoting makes you count as not having voted
  • Sylandra said:
    For the sake of starting on a blank slate though I'll ##UNVOTE ##VOTE NOLYNCH
    Arix, I am counting this as an unvote from Tarkenton's vote, followed by a vote for no lynch. 
  • Vote Count

No Lynch - 6
    Othero
    Lehki
    Silvanus
    Tremula
    Shaddus
    Sylandra

Othero - 4
    Kalikai
    Falaeron
    Fyler
    Arix

Falaeron - 1
    Phoebus

Non-Voters - 3
    Vivet
    Ellowyn
    Dys

Because this game is not using majority lynch rules but instead follows the rule "2.  Day will last 72 hours, with a deadline of 7:59 PM Eastern/6:59 PM Central/11:59 PM GMT. The player who has received the most votes in that time will be lynched. In the event of a tie, the person who received the most votes first will be lynched.", I am not including the statement "With X players alive, it is Y to lynch!" in these vote counts.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Arix said:
    @sylandra come back and vote, unvoting makes you count as not having voted
    Betch, I read the rules, I unvoted then voted no lynch. Don't come for me. >:[
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I misread and didn't want you getting in trouble for not voting