GoopFundMe

2»

Comments

  • MrakMrak Member Posts: 176 Adept
    Xenthos said:
    Mrak said:
    Okay, I'll put down another 100 on the icicle, which puts us at 2000. Any thoughts on the design Ciaran and Veyils?

    My offer still stands for the doll's head and screwdriver if a few others want to jump on those trains.
    Icicle dagger?  Icicle-looped-into-a-circle?  Hollow icicle filled with a liquid in which bubbles slowly move back and forth?
    All of these things are fine with me.

    @Chirbi I think we have to stick with the same noun too.
  • VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,442 Mythical
    Apparently its cool to have differing noun goop stuff but its harder work and requires longer to make.
  • ChirbiChirbi Member Posts: 148 Capable
    I changed the main noun @Veyils. I'm probably not buying this arti right now- I just wanted to offer a design for the fun of it so it seems best to take the simplest path. Thanks for the input! If nobody else comes up with designs for other bixes, I'd be thrilled to take a stab at those too. Also, if changin' 1st/3rd lines is difficult, it'd probably be weird to do something that's dissimilar to a doll head.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy Member Posts: 1,614 Transcendent
    Hrm, was wondering if anyone would be willing to submit for a marauder's mask if I designed one and sent 2k goop?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,785 Transcendent
    Sure, I've got a mask.
    image
  • FoehnFoehn Member Posts: 59 Capable
    edited September 23
    I'm really pumped about the binoculars of clairvoyance. I'd put 400 towards that, plus Xenthos' 400. Three more people interested in contributing to that at 400 goop each? I have no qualms doing the design if there's enough interest.
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 974 Mythical
    Foehn said:
    I'm really pumped about the binoculars of clairvoyance. I'd put 400 towards that, plus Xenthos' 400. Three more people interested in contributing to that at 400 goop each? I have no qualms doing the design if there's enough interest.
    Could submit the design in question, if goop and design are provided.
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,785 Transcendent
    Aeldra said:
    Foehn said:
    I'm really pumped about the binoculars of clairvoyance. I'd put 400 towards that, plus Xenthos' 400. Three more people interested in contributing to that at 400 goop each? I have no qualms doing the design if there's enough interest.
    Could submit the design in question, if goop and design are provided.
    Just want to point out that my offer is only for chipping in when submitted through one of my artifacts, so if someone wants to submit through you that's fine but you may want to offer some goop to defray the costs as well.
    image
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 974 Mythical
    Xenthos said:
    Aeldra said:
    Foehn said:
    I'm really pumped about the binoculars of clairvoyance. I'd put 400 towards that, plus Xenthos' 400. Three more people interested in contributing to that at 400 goop each? I have no qualms doing the design if there's enough interest.
    Could submit the design in question, if goop and design are provided.
    Just want to point out that my offer is only for chipping in when submitted through one of my artifacts, so if someone wants to submit through you that's fine but you may want to offer some goop to defray the costs as well.
    I could chime in 400 goop like you do for things submitted through me, no problem, for as long as I do have the goop required.
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,785 Transcendent
    Courtesy of @Rivius and now available for all, a skinned version of the Marauder's Mask.

    Customization of mask64998 has been approved! A charge of 0 bound credits and 2000 aethergoop has been applied to your account.

    910  An obscuring, geometric mask         Miscellane                   10000ag

    Short Description: an obscuring, geometric mask
    Dropped Description: A mask made of many translucent gem stones has been thrown upon the ground here, its surface gleaming brightly.
    Extended Description:
    This mask is sewed together from a mix of different fabrics, to form a base
    that tightly hugs the head of its wearer. On its surface, multiple translucent
    gem stones have been studded, each reflecting and refracting light in such a
    way as to completely obscure all features beneath them. A single slit is open
    around the mouth area, revealing only a dark void, from which the wearer's
    amplified breath emanates.


    This artifact is a skin of:
      69   the Marauder's Mask                         500cr

    Note that Rivius opted not to take advantage of the 400-goop-offer, so that's still on the table for up to five more skins!
    image
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,785 Transcendent
    And another Rivius request:

    Customization of hat96855 has been approved! A charge of 0 bound credits and 2000 aethergoop has been applied to your account.

    912  A shabby swamp-dweller's hat         Utility                      2000ag

    Short Description: a shabby swamp-dweller's hat
    Dropped Description: A paragon of fashion faux pas, a battered top hat decorated with moss and weeds attracts disgust here.
    Extended Description:
    This black top hat has seen better days, its fabric now eaten through in
    several places by various insects. Spatters of mud decorate the crooked crown,
    which someone has attempted to stabilise with a tightly bound reed. Tucked into
    this reed are eclectic choices of swamp life, including samples of calamus and
    myrtle, and more ghastly picks such as the leg of a frog. The hat itself smells
    strongly of decay with a faint hint of marsh water.


    This artifact is a skin of:
      334  a scarecrow hat                             100db




    image
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.