Ordassa reclaims his heritage

edited July 2017 in Event Scrolls
(IN BELOCH'S BAR)
A dark corner of the bar.

Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. Dust scours the wooden counter-top,
which has sharply turned into a right angle like its companion at the other side of the bar. Save
for a single candle, shadow shrouds the space, providing occupants the opportunity for more private
matters. Old stools creak whenever they are sat upon, meanwhile a company of tall tables hide
further in the gloom. Filled with bottles of exotic alcohols, a gantry stands pressed against the
wall and behind the counter and is richly decorated with woodwork and etched glass. Faint whispers
can be heard, some from those who have retreated to this place, yet others, strangely, seem to come
from behind the walls.
Its lid removed and propped against its side, a sandstone chest has been placed here.

Staggering and bumping into anything in his path, a rowdy human patron enters from the south.

(Gaudiguch): Dys says, "That's exactly what I was referring to. You know me too well."
(Gaudiguch): Esoneyuna (from the Astral Plane) says, "More reason to kill me?"
(Gaudiguch): You say, "DYS! HellO!"
(Gaudiguch): Dys says, "I'm not sure I need any more reasons."
Brandishing his tankard, a rowdy human patron staggers to the southeast.
(Gaudiguch): Dys says, "And hello!"

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Have a free moment?"

The first rumbles of a distant eruption reverberate through every surface, causing the very foundations to shiver and quake.

(Gaudiguch): Esoneyuna (from the Astral Plane) says, "Oh are we saying hello too?"

@Dys tells you, "Yes, though I'm rather insane. So excuse any gibbering."

(Gaudiguch): You say, "Sssunny? I might need you too!"

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Ok! come to the bar."

Dys's hood shifts as she moves her head slightly and you catch a glimpse of a smile within.
Dys Mzithrei says, "Hello."

You incline your head politely to Dys.

The first rumbles of a distant eruption reverberate through every surface, causing the very foundations to shiver and quake.

@Esoneyuna enters from the east, emanating an aura of immense power.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Please excuse any drooling."

A final few flashes light up the Astral Plane before relative peace descends again, leaving the the Free Forest of Glomdoring victorious in the Wild Nodes event.

Staggering and almost tripping over his own two feet, a wealthy dracnari patron enters from the southeast.

Esoneyuna moos at your hand.
Esoneyuna wildly chews upon your feet.

Dys grins, a flash of white teeth visible for a moment within the shadows of her hood.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "You caught me a bird, you are the best fiance ever."

Dys claps her hands together merrily.
Dys simpers at some dirt.
Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "Please don't break him."

Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters. He holds it out for everyone to read.
It reads: "it is good to see you. Time is short so I will get to the point. I need a fleshshaper who can keep a secret".

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "Would I ever."

Dys nods her head affirmatively at Esoneyuna.
Dys ponders the situation.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "You can keep secrets?"
Esoneyuna ponders the situation.

You incline your head politely to Esoneyuna.

The last vestiges of some sultry, mystical canticle reach your ears before fading away.

Dys rolls her eyes.
Dys Mzithrei says to you, "I can shape flesh, and certainly keep secrets."

Swaying slightly, a wealthy dracnari patron leaves to the east.

Dys drools like a simpering idiot.
Dys sniffles softly.

Ordassa eyes gleam with satisfaction.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to you, "Case to point, nobody knows what she looks like, she is really good at keeping that secret."

Dys daintily wipes the drool away from her mouth with her sleeve.

Staggering and bumping into anything in his path, a rowdy human patron enters from the east.

Dys nods her head at Esoneyuna, showing her acceptance.

You have emoted: Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters.
 He holds it out for everyone to read. It reads "Good! I trust that you are discreet."

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "Mother probably knows."

"Oops!" Esoneyuna exclaims with a bashful expression.

The last vestiges of some sultry, mystical canticle reach your ears before fading away.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "You made her forget."

Nodding, Dys Mzithrei says to you, "I was Illuminati for several hundred years. I've had plenty of practice."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "I would like my tail back. it was amputated as a child."

Staggering and bumping into anything in his path, a rowdy human patron enters from the east.
Sparkling grains of sand whisper and frolic across the floor, dusting every surface and settling into every crevice in sight.

Dys sobs at a piece of lint.
Dys tells you, "Amputated? That's cruel to do to a child."

Ordassa pulls down the collar of his robe to reveal the faintest shimmering of
opalescent scales.

Dys tells you, "Was it a feathery tail?"
Dys peers at you unscrupulously.

Ordassa quickly pulls up the collar, hiding his skin again.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Curious!"

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "It is what you get when you play with Dracnari."
Esoneyuna shrugs helplessly.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Scales aren't common on trill."

Comprehension flashes across Dys's face.

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "It was a best choice out of a bad lot."

Dys Mzithrei says, "A mix, like so many?"

Sparkling grains of sand whisper and frolic across the floor, dusting every surface and settling
into every crevice in sight.

Dys Mzithrei says, "A grandparent here, a great great grandparent there... Traits can come out in many combinations."

You have emoted: Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters.  He holds it out for everyone to read. It reads: "yes. my mother & grandmother are trill. please keep this discreet."

Dys's hood shifts as she moves her head slightly and you catch a glimpse of a smile within.
Dys nods her head at you.
Dys Mzithrei says, "Of course."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "I have horn stubs too."

You remove a shallow, conical hat of bamboo.

Dys tells you, "Ah, yes!"
Dys examines you more closely.

Dys tells you, "So, what sort of tail were you looking for? It doesn't have to look like the original, necessarily."

Ordassa pushes up his head feathers to reveal two flat circular dots high on his forehead.  
You slip into a shallow, conical hat of bamboo.

Showing that she understands, Dys nods her head slowly.

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Like the original?" 
You put your hands on your hips and go "Hmmm!" at Dys.

Staggering and almost tripping over his own two feet, a wealthy dracnari patron enters from the south.

Dys casually simpers at your hand.
Dys Mzithrei says to you, "I'm not a healer, beyond a little Puella."
Dys Mzithrei says, "Though perhaps some Uurulu could aid regeneration."

Swaying slightly, a wealthy dracnari patron leaves to the east.
Staggering and almost tripping over his own two feet, a wealthy dracnari patron enters from the east.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Likely Hakii too, given the location."

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "It is not a wound though."

Dys Mzithrei says, "Not exactly, no."

Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters.  He holds it out for everyone to read.
It reads "my wings grew shortly after, as close to the original as possible? or perhaps just scar removal? It still feels like a phantom limb."

Dys Mzithrei says, "I just meant that it would help if you described the original so I know what I'm aiming for."

"Ummmm," you say uncertainly.

Dys Mzithrei says, "A healer might be able to persuade your body to match the original. Whilst I'd likely be crafting a replacement in a more... artistic fashion."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Slender like a whip."  
Utterly entranced, you emit a long "Ooooh."

Dys Mzithrei says, "With hair? Fur? Scales or feathers?"

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "I have healing skills."

Dys Mzithrei says, "Yig can manage the coverings."

Esoneyuna sits herself down.

Swaying slightly, a wealthy dracnari patron leaves to the southeast.
Brandishing his tankard, a rowdy human patron staggers to the south.

Staggering and bumping into anything in his path, a rowdy human patron enters from the southeast.
Staggering and almost tripping over his own two feet, a wealthy dracnari patron enters from the southeast.

Dys Mzithrei says, "So perhaps fine scales to match your neck."

Brandishing his tankard, a rowdy human patron staggers to the east.
Swaying slightly, a wealthy dracnari patron leaves to the southeast.

Esoneyuna meows at a small bug.
Esoneyuna points outwards.
Esoneyuna takes a drink from an auroral glass perfume bottle.

Dys Mzithrei says, "I'd suggest we don't do it here at any rate."

You have emoted: Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters. He holds it out for everyone to read.
It reads: "slender like a whip, a lizard tail with a triangular point. scaled. "
You nod your head affirmatively.

Staggering and almost tripping over his own two feet, a wealthy dracnari patron enters from the
south.

You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Beloch's bar is good for many things, but they generally involve alcohol."
Dys begins to follow you.

Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters.  He holds it out for everyone to read.
It reads: "I have a manse ".

Dys Mzithrei says, "I'd suggest the flesh tubes or the Chamber of Transformation in the old Illuminati guild."

Esoneyuna squints along her arm, thumb outstretched to size up the scene.

You move about quickly and lose Dys Mzithrei.
You begin to follow Dys.

Dys beckons to Esoneyuna.
Dys Mzithrei says to you, "If you don't mind an audience?"

Esoneyuna stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

You tell Esoneyuna Talnara, "Could you keep what you have just learned discreet?"

You shake your head at Dys.

Dys nods her head.
 Dys Mzithrei says, "Then to the Chamber we go!"

Staggering and bumping into anything in his path, a rowdy human patron enters from the south.

You follow Dys Mzithrei east to broken furniture.

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "In general when you want to be discreet, you do not do it in a bar known for being the origin of gossip."

*moving spam*

The Chamber of Transformation.
Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. It is warm and quite pleasant. Many
of the jade tiles here are slick with gore and fluid, forming a trail that leads to the centre of
the platform. At its heart, sacrificial slabs of fused glass and sandstone curve upwards, bathed in
blood, protoplasm, and still squirming flesh that drip to cover the floor. Burning censers
illuminate the bleak scene, however, the ghastly features shift and change, constantly conceived
into new shapes and forms. Globs of skin skim the surface of a row of replica fleshpots, often
reaching out, hungrily, into the air. The air is warm, filled with the musky scent of resin and
flesh, and strangely, steeped with tension, like a heart's palpitation.
A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
Esoneyuna Talnara is here. She wields a fiery basalt staff in her left hand and a mirrored shield in her right.
Dys Mzithrei is here, shrouded. She wields Gauntlets of Whispers in her left hand.
You see exits leading north, northeast, south, and northwest.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "Now, I'm slightly insane from spending too much time on the Astral plane, but I think I can do this."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to you, "Anyway I generally conform to dysentery's wishes."

Dys grins, a flash of white teeth visible for a moment within the shadows of her hood.

Ordassa exhales slowly, clearly relieved.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Well, a bit more than slightly insane. But illuminati are trained to handle insanity, so I'm sure it'll all be fine."

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "Oh dear, the last time she said that."

Dys says, "Pssshhhh..."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Um, do i have to strip?"

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "He lived. I think."

You beam broadly at Esoneyuna.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "It was a she, and she is now as ugly as a fleshpot."

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "That was a she? Whoops!"
Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "And the Fleshpots are beautiful. So that was probably intentional."
Dys nods her head at Esoneyuna.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "So I am ugly?"
Esoneyuna gives Dys the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "No... I think I can manage without you stripping."
Dys peers at you unscrupulously.
Dys Mzithrei says, "Robes are fairly flexible."

Showing that you understand, you nod your head slowly towards Dys.

Esoneyuna sucks thoughtfully on her teeth.

Dys Mzithrei smiles and says to you, "Do you need underwear? I'm sure I can make you something suitable."

As the scorching orb moves through the heavens, a canticle of mystical chanting swells in ritualistic prayer.

You nod your head enthusiastically at Dys.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "I propose a full body bag like thing."

Dys Mzithrei has lost you.

Shadows grow longer in anticipation for the return of their dark mistress as Father Sun's chase brings him closer to the world's edge.

Ordassa throws a tiny glace at Esoneyuna.

Dys Mzithrei says, "I've got just the design. I'll be back in a moment."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Wait!"

Dys nods her head affirmatively at you.

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Ive got spare clothes! I will fetch them!"

Dys nods her head emphatically.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "Do not forget the hood."

Dys Mzithrei smiles and says to you, "Aww! But ok."

*moving spam. retrieve clothes. moving spam*

You speedwalk southeast to the Chamber of Transformation.
You have reached your destination.

The Chamber of Transformation.
Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. A fresh breeze is blowing through
the area. Many of the jade tiles here are slick with gore and fluid, forming a trail that leads to
the centre of the platform. At its heart, sacrificial slabs of fused glass and sandstone curve
upwards, bathed in blood, protoplasm, and still squirming flesh that drip to cover the floor.
Burning censers illuminate the bleak scene, however, the ghastly features shift and change,
constantly conceived into new shapes and forms. Globs of skin skim the surface of a row of replica
fleshpots, often reaching out, hungrily, into the air. The air is warm, filled with the musky scent
of resin and flesh, and strangely, steeped with tension, like a heart's palpitation.
A sigil in the
shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
Esoneyuna is here, pondering thoughtfully. She wields a fiery basalt staff in her left hand and a mirrored shield in her right.
Dys is here, pondering thoughtfully. She wields a glob of uurulu flesh in her left hand.
You see exits leading north, northeast, south, and northwest.

Esoneyuna hums a happy tune.

"Good!" Dys enthuses.

You are holding:
a tiny firebreathing salamander, a personal journal.
You are wearing:
elbow-length black lace gloves, soft, dark brown suede boots, a shallow, conical hat of bamboo, a
cream coloured button-up dress shirt, loose white trousers.
You have 71 types of item in the rift and 21 types of fluid in the liquid rift.
You possess 7 items and are carrying no gold.

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "No! Well, probably not."
Dys shrugs helplessly at Esoneyuna.

You remove a shallow, conical hat of bamboo.

look ordassa
He is a feathered cloud trill. is a lean muscled figure of a man, standing at seven and a half feet
in height. Long legs, and longer arms with square, gloved hands give an impression of lankiness.
Good bone structure defines his face, with solid cheekbones, an aquiline nose and a square jaw. Deep
set amber eyes under heavy brows, wear an expression of quiet merriment. Laugh lines sit at either
side of his wide mouth. He is dressed neatly and every inch of exposed flesh except for his face is
covered. On his head sits a hat, protecting his head feathers. His wings settle in a feathery cloak
around his shoulders, over the clothes he wears. The markings on his wings are similar to a
kestrel's -- Dusty red, fading to a slate grey then white with a pattern of black bars. You judge
that, when fully extended, his wing span roughly four times his height.
===========================================================
He is wearing elbow-length black lace gloves, soft, dark brown suede boots, a cream coloured button-
up dress shirt and loose white trousers.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "Want to wager on it."

Dys Mzithrei says, "Trousers, perfect!"

Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar constellations that tell the tales of myth and legend.

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "Hmm. Ok!"
Dys Mzithrei says to you, "If you just loosen your waistband a little, that'll be fine."
Dys Mzithrei smiles and says, "I'm already wearing gloves, so it'll be fine."

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "You can trust her, she is not a doctor."

Ordassa lifts his shirt to reveal a snarled mass of scar tissue. He loosens the waistband of his pants.

You nod your head at Dys.

Dys Mzithrei says, "A little lovashi first, to loosen the flesh."
Dys thanks you profusely.

The many faces of the Great Pyramids glow silver beneath the stars, while all else is veiled in bewildering shadow.

Working the glob of flesh between her fingers, Dys Mzithrei says, "This shouldn't take too long."

You nod your head at Dys.

Dys moves behind you, squeezing the glob.
Dys Mzithrei says, "That's about ready..."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "I will go dig a hole behind the pyramid in case this does not work out."
Esoneyuna nods her head sagely.
Esoneyuna leaves to the northwest, emanating an aura of immense power.

The large overlapping opalescent scales on Ordassa's lower back shimmer as they catch the light.

Dys reaches down and firmly presses the lovashi flesh onto the scar tissue, with a wet squelch.
 "Good!" Dys enthuses.

Ordassa flinches violently.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "Don't worry about Esoneyuna, you'll almost certainly survive this."

Suffusing the night sky with fiery luminescence, a pulsing, volcanic glow emits through the spires of sand on the horizon.

Dys casually meows at her lip.
Dys carefully kneads your lower back, with supple fingers.

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Is this a prosthetic?"

Dys shakes her head at you.
Dys Mzithrei says, "Oh no, it'll be yours when I'm done."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Could you smooth away the scar tissue?"

Dys Mzithrei says, "You should have feeling and movement."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Good!"
 Dys Mzithrei says, "Certainly."
 Dys Mzithrei says, "Hakii next, for working with the torso."
 Dys begins to wield a glob of hakii flesh in her right hand.

Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
It is now the 25th of Roarkian, 478 years after the Coming of Estarra.

The air around Dys blurs as she chants under her breath. She shakes her head and blinks in confusion.
Dys Mzithrei says, "Hakii flesh embodies potential, so we just need to guide it correctly."
Dys concentrates on the glob of flesh in her hands, eyes narrowing.

Suffusing the night sky with fiery luminescence, a pulsing, volcanic glow emits through the spires of sand on the horizon.

Dys Mzithrei laughingly says, "We wouldn't want to end up with the wrong body part!"
Dys Mzithrei says, "Now, smooth and sleek."

Each star blinks out of the sky as a conflagration of lava, rock and ash paints the night's canopy in a furious inferno of volcanic resplendence.

Dys squeezes the glob of hakii flesh just so, then reaches down and presses it to your lower back.
Dys narrows her eyes at you in an unnerving manner.
Dys Mzithrei says, "We just need it to take on the potential you once had, as the model for its
growth..."
Dys Mzithrei says, "It's working!"
Dys Mzithrei says, "Or it's doing something, at least..."
Dys peers closely as the flesh melds and begins to grow.
Dys Mzithrei says, "Smooth, yes. A little stubby so far."
Dys Mzithrei says, "But that's improving even as I speak."

Esoneyuna enters from the northwest, emanating an aura of immense power.

Dys Mzithrei says, "You should be able to see it soon, once it's long enough."
Dys Mzithrei says, "No scales yet, but we'll sort that out with Yig."
Dys Mzithrei says, "Then Uurulu will give you control."
Dys Mzithrei says, "That's the idea, anyway."

Ordassa gives Dys a small nod.

Dys ceases wearing Gauntlets of Whispers on her left hand.
Dys begins to wield a glob of yig flesh in her left hand.
Dys ceases wielding a glob of yig flesh in her left hand.
Dys begins to wield a glob of uurulu flesh in her left hand.
Dys ceases wielding a glob of uurulu flesh in her left hand.
Dys ceases wielding a glob of hakii flesh in her right hand.
Dys begins to wield a glob of uurulu flesh in her right hand.
Dys ceases wielding a glob of uurulu flesh in her right hand.
Dys begins to wield a glob of uurulu flesh in her left hand.

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "So sad, feathers would have been better."

Dys Mzithrei says, "Now I'm not sure which order these should go."

You grin mischievously at Dys.

Dys Mzithrei says, "So I'll squish them together and do both at once."
Dys Mzithrei says, "I can't think of any reason that would be fatal."

Motes of rubescent light shimmer across the Golden Belt of the Enlightened briefly, lending the effigy of the Guardian Drachou about Esoneyuna's waist the appearance of dancing amongst flames.
Esoneyuna ponders the situation.

Dys manipulates the squelchy globs of yig and uurulu, squeezing them together.
Dys stares at the globs with great concentration, muttering arcane-sounding words under her breath.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "In the off chance it is fatal, the hole is ready."

Dys Mzithrei smiles and says to Esoneyuna, "Splendid! I was about to check."
Dys Mzithrei smiles and says to you, "It's always good to be prepared, just in case."

Goosepimples pebble the un-scaled patches of skin on Ordassa's back.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "Did you find out who his friends are, we will have to...convince
them he just went to travel."

You give Esoneyuna the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "Right! Brace yourself. This should give you feeling in your tail."

The slightest wisps of translucent cloud disturb the clear skies overhead.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "I'm not entirely sure what kind of feeling!"
Dys shrugs helplessly.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to you, "It is my job to either protect Dysentery or make sure nobody remembers to harm her."

Ordassa visibles relaxes, bracing himself. Half bent over, it is an awkward position.

The sky lightens and stars fade as Father Sun approaches the horizon in his neverending quest to capture Mother Night.

You smile wryly at Esoneyuna.

Dys quickly applies the gooey flesh globs to your tail stub, spreading the pinkish paste carefully over the surface.

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "It has nothing to do with the fact I believe trill should have feathers and not scales, nope."

Dys steps back and waits.

Esoneyuna gives a pained sigh.

You tell Esoneyuna Talnara, "You clearly adore her."

Dys Mzithrei says, "That should do it..."

Esoneyuna tells you, "Nope, I just despise her less then the rest, also she provides me with free cake."

You peer at Esoneyuna unscrupulously.

The sun's intense heat shimmers over the faces of the Great Pyramids in tendrils of warped, shifting energy that dance and slither.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Obviously I've never done this before, but I've read plenty of books."
Dys Mzithrei says, "And I've been working on myself for centuries."
"Tentaclessss!" Dys hisses, sinuously waving her arms at Esoneyuna.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "And yet you let nobody see the results."

Dys coughs softly.

A legion of cawing and neighing erupts beneath the sharp crack of a whip up ahead, sending roiling clouds of dust into the atmosphere.

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "It's too good for people to see."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "Psh, I am not people."

The pinkish bit of flesh attached to Ordassa mutilated tail twitches feebly, as the skin on it ripples and resolves itself into tiny overlapping scales that are translucent.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "I am the cutest Elfen ever, and also the coolest."
Esoneyuna pumps her fists in the air to rally the troops.

Esoneyuna mutters and traces the glowing symbol of a rose before her. She smiles as the rose floats towards her and enters her chest, making her somehow look much more attractive.

"Pssshhhh..." you say.

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "I cannot think of any Elfen cuter or cooler than you."

In a voice rusty from disuse, you say, "My beauty outshines you all."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "So the amnesia dust worked, awesome."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Dys beams broadly at you.
"Let's get cHaOtic!!!" Dys exclaims.
Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "I can't think of any other Elfen at all, to be honest."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "Hrm I might have overdone it."
Esoneyuna Talnara says, "Who is the cutest crystal of the basin."

Dys nods her head affirmatively at Esoneyuna.
Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "Shedrin?"

Ordassa covers himself up, taking great care to avoid the recently reattached tail.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "Eww, he was with your mother."

The blazing sun is blotted out as sand and ash gather in the sky, roiling and blistering in the scorching wind.

Dys inspects your tail, reaching out to prod it.
Dys Mzithrei says to you, "Do you have any feeling?"

Esoneyuna Talnara says to you, "Incidently, if things with Dys do not work out, I get to marry Tirah."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to you, "It is her family's way to pass spouses along."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Some."

You put your hands on your hips and go "Hmmm!" at Esoneyuna.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "That's promising. It might take a while to settle down."

Esoneyuna shakes her head.
Esoneyuna suddenly exclaims, "Damn it to Nil!"
Esoneyuna Talnara says, "Why a trill would want a tail."

The slightest wisps of translucent cloud disturb the clear skies overhead.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Or it might mutate horribly. Who knows!"
Dys beams broadly at you.
Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "It might end up feathery yet."

Ordassa' s tail twitches feebly despite his constipated look of concentration.
In a voice rusty from disuse, you say, "I had a tail. it was amputated."

Glorious rays of morning light burst forth from Father Sun's crown as it peeks over the world's edge,
announcing a bright and shining new dawn.

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "If we ever make children, I will make sure you do not get to control the lab equipment in the process."

Dys snaps her fingers in front of Esoneyuna.
Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "But I'd be so good at it."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "You would turn them all in to weird flesh things."

Dys Mzithrei says, "Very likely."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "We already have your pet flesh thing to deal with, I do not need

In a voice rusty from disuse, you say, "Dys has just kindly reattached it for me."

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "I think that worked, anyway. And you seem to still be alive. For now."

You gulp nervously.

Brightly, Dys Mzithrei says to you, "So that's good!"

You nod your head at Dys, showing your acceptance.

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "Should you come to your senses, we still have ways to undo the damage Dysentery did."

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "Thank you."

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "Do keep an eye on it and let me know if anything seems to be going wrong."

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "I do have some experience with birds."

Making no sudden movements, you back away from Esoneyuna slowly.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Like if it tries to strangle you. But that probably won't happen."

You nod your head at Esoneyuna.
You blink.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "It's true, Esoneyuna is much more of an expert on trill than me."

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "We can cauterize the wound, graft some new trill flesh on it."
Esoneyuna Talnara says, "I might even have a compatible donor in my manse."

Ordassa's tail briefly wiggles. Disgruntled, he peers over his shoulder at his
unresponsive tail.

Dys Mzithrei says, "Perfect!"

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "This is a sad day for Trill everywhere!"

The chiming sounds of bells echo across the volcanic city as several of the Temple of Meditation's
initiates begin their meditations.

Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters. He holds it out for everyone to read.
It reads: "Graft? trill flesh? how long does it take to regain full control?"

Dys looks around for someone to whisper to.
Dys Mzithrei says to you, "The uurulu flesh should gradually strengthen the bond with your aura and
give you control."

Esoneyuna Talnara says to you, "Yes we can take flesh from one trill and transplant it to another, I have had great success with it."

Dys thwaps herself on the head.
Dys Mzithrei says to you, "I've no idea how long it will take as it's a new process to me. I can grow tentacles on myself and have control immediately."

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "Even one subject living in Hallifax and nobody notices the difference."

Ordassa spins around, wobbling slightly as he adjusts to the new weight behind him.

Dys Mzithrei says, "But that's not a standard fleshcrafting."

Comprehension flashes across your face.

The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden rays.

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "Sadly with Dysentery's messing about with her own flesh, all my grafting on her failed."
Esoneyuna mutters discontentedly.

"Good!" Dys enthuses. 

Esoneyuna Talnara says to Dys, "You were so close to perfection too!"

You bow respectfully to Dys.
 "Thanks!" you say.

Esoneyuna sniffles softly.

Dys flashes you a joyous smile.

You tell Dys Mzithrei, "My feathers are beautiful but I am also just a little bit viscanti."
You grin mischievously at Esoneyuna.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "You're welcome! I hope it only brings you joy, and doesn't mutate horribly when you sleep."

The blazing sun is blotted out as sand and ash gather in the sky, roiling and blistering in the scorching wind.

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "I hope it mutates while you sleep."

Dys Mzithrei says to Esoneyuna, "So close."

Esoneyuna Talnara says, "Because that would be amusing."

You have emoted: Ordassa writes his thoughts down on a page of his journal in large readable letters.
 He holds it out for everyone to read. It reads "It's getting to hot to stay fully covered".
You tell Esoneyuna Talnara, "My feathers are beautiful but I am also just a little bit viscanti."

You tell Esoneyuna Talnara, "I was born this way!"

Esoneyuna tells you, "We have solutions for taint, I know this large body of water that will help."
Esoneyuna hums a happy tune.

Dys Mzithrei says, "I should go rest now."

You tell Esoneyuna Talnara, "Ask my parents. enough human in my father to make me."  
You glare angrily at Esoneyuna.

A shimmering haze slinks across the horizon, reflecting a kaleidoscope of chaotic colours against the barren rock.

You wave goodbye at Dys.

Dys Mzithrei says to you, "Good luck!"

You nod your head at Esoneyuna.
*exit spam*