The Studio Ghibli Mafia Game! - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• We know Saobutt was jailed

Yarith wasn't killed by the mafia, he was killed by me. 

Someone did try to attack Cyndarin, but was unable to kill her. It could have been you, or someone else in the mafia. Who knows. 
  • Ordassa said:
    @Lehki good point but your only defence at this point is I am howl and portius is lying because his role & power do not match. we cannot verify either claim. @Portius has 'fessed up. 10+ trust points.

if we lynch lehki we lose calcifer too but i am willing to bet they are town AND i rather not lose them. As it stands lehki seems fishier to me at present. if needs must, i will. if people still die by fire after the two of you are gone...portius goes on the block for lying.
    Portius only fessed up because his neck was on the chopping block. Not the most trust worthy position.

Also you're making some weird assumptions here. You think that I'm the arson, but there's another player who is calcifer that is town that is also going to die with me? 

Thyelleia said:
    Okay...so I seem to be a welcome suspect for the mafia role now. Can somebody please tell me who I'm supposed to have killed? During the second night when Yarith was probably switched out for the mafia's original target, I used my ability on Saobutt but wasn't able to do so since she was jalied that night. I don't know if Shaddus gets provided with the fluff messages that appear when somebody tries to act on his jailed targets but if so, I'll gladly explain what happened when I targetted Saobutt so he can confirm. Also, if there are any people with investigative abilites left, I welcome them to use them on me since I have nothing to hide.
    Saobutt is dead so he won't be able to confirm anything, but you might as well tell us who you are and what you did.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Uh. I claimed ages ago. I'm the reason the mafia had no kill night two and then I targeted Arix before anyone else, who was mafia. 

My power is not bus driver.
    Given those facts, I think we've established I'm town. If I'm town, you can trust my power claim.
  • You didn't claim anything, you just said you were attacked and didn't die.

That isn't a claim, that's an action. If you want to claim, then do it.
    Lol. You, nor the mafia, need the specifics. I've survived the mafia, which no one has disputed, and I have lynched the mafia when no one else was looking at them. 

I don't know why I'm on the bus driver radar. You guys are being odd.
    For the record, I think it'd be odd for Portius to be a liar. If we believe him and kill Lehki, he'd be next. He'd still lose. Outing himself with a bluff like that can't be spun into a win.
  • I don't think you are reading correctly.

I pretty clearly said that given what you said, that Kelly was likely the bus driver.

The only one being odd here is you, you're being oddly defensive of Portius
  • UNVOTE LEHKI
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Vote Count:
    @Lehki: Portius (1)
    @Thyelleia: Sidd, Lehki (2)

With eight alive, it takes five to reach majority lynch.

Mob Mentality is in effect:
    Based on the current votes, @Thyelleia will be lynched at the end of the dayphase.

(Day Four will end at 10/10, Tuesday, at 2:00 PM EST, or when a majority lynch is reached.)

*Reminder that we are looking for a replacement player for Portius! If he is not replaced by the end of the dayphase, his role will be modvigged. PM me if you're interested.*
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  •  @Lehki isnt calcifer & howl linked? in the movie one cannot survive without the other. were you not panicking because of this? Fishier &  Fishier !

ok. unvoting was hasty. VOTE LEHKI
  • Yes, they're linked in the movie, but this game is just burrowing themes from the movies, it doesn't have to follow every little detail of them.
    Vote Count:
    @Thyelleia: Sidd, Lehki (2)
    @Lehki: Portius, Ordassa (2)

Based on the current votes, @Thyelleia will be lynched at the end of the dayphase.

(Day Four will end at 10/10, Tuesday, at 2:00 PM EST, or when a majority lynch is reached.)

*Reminder that we are looking for a replacement player for Portius! If he is not replaced by the end of the dayphase, his role will be modvigged. PM me if you're interested.*
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • what a weird turn of events
  • why are we lynching thy?
    Ordassa said:
    why are we lynching thy?
    If the above question is related to the vote count:

3. Once a majority has been reached, the day ends. If the day ends without a majority, Mob Mentality comes into effect - whoever has the most votes on them will be the one lynched. If multiple people have the same number of votes, whoever reached that number first will be lynched.
    Daraius said:
  • @Sylandra thanks! :-) Sorry that question was for sidd.

@Sidd why are we lynching thy?
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Hi, sorry, took the weekend/holiday off mafia but we're back baby. I need to catch up on a lot (RIP Portius in this game?) but my underlying suspicion from yesterday looks like it was never addressed.

Vote Thyelleia
    Sidd said:
    I don't think you are reading correctly.

I pretty clearly said that given what you said, that Kelly was likely the bus driver.

The only one being odd here is you, you're being oddly defensive of Portius
    I dunno, I think my argument as to why we shouldn't lynch Portius or Lehki is pretty solid. If we insist on doing one or the other, I would say Lehki simply because not believing Portius would require one to assume he hadn't thought the results all the way through or was just suicidal. He was probably the most logical player around, so I have a hard time with that.

But again, we should hold off, and let the townfolk do their work tonight. 
  • Lehki said:
    Saobutt is dead so he won't be able to confirm anything, but you might as well tell us who you are and what you did.
    I meant Shaddus since he might know how his own power looks to other people.
    Okay, now it's time for a claim, I guess...I don't play often but before I get lynched, I might as well try.

I'm the missing roleblocker and Totoro, King of Fluffiness.
    If you ask why you didn't have any role blocks so far: I did nothing on the first night because I wanted to get to know people first, acted on Saobut the second night because I found her mildy suspicious but she was jailed, then I wanted to act on Kelly the thrid night since she was a sceptic and I wanted to prove to her that I was not mafia...but then I was jailed.
  • Why haven't you voted yet @Cyndarin?
  • Unvote:

Vote: Lehki

I'm getting weird vibes from Cyndarin - I can't quite explain it. I think we'll have a lot more answers after this day though.

Vote Count:
    @Thyelleia: Lehki, Kelly (2)
    @Lehki: Portius, Ordassa, Sidd (3)

Based on the current votes, @Lehki will be lynched at the end of the dayphase.

Daraius said:
  • umm isnt it pass 2pm est tues now? @Sylandra
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yes, that is confusing me as well.
    Sidd said:
    Why haven't you voted yet @Cyndarin?

You don't need my vote? I told you how I'd vote if necessary, but it seems it's not necessary. This game doesn't need a true majority to lynch, so it's not a big deal to not vote unless your vote changes the outcome. 

vote: Lehki

See? Didn't change anything. I didn't think about it much beyond that. 
  • @Cyndarin Sidd is prolly feeling neglected #spousalabuse
    #still<3sidd
  • It's more that I think you should put your money where you mouth is. When you said that, Thyelleia was on the chopping block, so I wasn't understanding why you weren't acting instead of just talking. 

You're being weird.