What would you buy?

2»

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,622 Transcendent
    I'd buy a castle from Scotland and have it transported here, brick by brick. 
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,205 Transcendent
    Shaddus said:

?
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,622 Transcendent
    Sylandra said:
    Shaddus said:

?

oh my god, you got my reference. <3

2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • Yasei  野生Yasei 野生 Member Posts: 14 Apprentice
    Buy a really expensive painting or relic, then sell it so I can have some of the 5m back to spend how I wish.
  • LannisterLannister Member Posts: 1 Inept
    Donate it to St. Jude's Hospital. All of it.
2»