The Midnight Crew Vs. The Felt! A Mobster Mafia. [MAFIA WINS!]

Comments

• Checking in.
  • I misunderstood last day's deadline and thought we had another 24 hours so we surprised at the attempted lynch. Glad it failed! I agree with Ushara's reading of 'lucky', which suggests Felt from the wiki links.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Not sure if someone visited upon me or not. Regardless, good to see things appear to be working in the mansion's favor.
  • Nothing to report in terms of night visits here.
  • I seem to have been slugged in the stomach. I don't remember anything after that
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I was targeted by...something. I think either some sort of jailer or bus driver? Can't be absolutely certain since I didn't do anything last night, but the message makes me think it's something along those lines.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I have nothing to report, either. Maybe...that was some sort of block? There's very few punch-in-the-gut types in the Felt, so my first thought immediately goes to Cans, whose ability to punch his enemies into another time (literally punching someone into next week, for example [I'd recommend clicking the ==> button once to finish this example]). Since we're the Felt, I imagine it to be a relatively benign effect, though. As for Makaela? Well, that one makes me think of Clover, if I'm being honest. He's just extremely lucky, and is one of the only members of the Felt to canonically continue surviving. He's defeated easily, but it doesn't matter when you can avoid any and all non-avoidable death situations. 

I will state, though, that while this power seems incredibly useful for Mafia, when you add in the fact that it would likely need to be X-shot to be not incredibly stupid broken and the fact that most Mafia have a strongarm (which in my opinion would bypass such a thing as Clover's luck just looking mechanically) then our only hope at keeping our ace-in-the-hole and getting a permanent +1 to town is to hope...well, that we get lucky. There are plenty of other temporal-based abilities that could be worth strong-arming.

That's my major two cents, and I'm happy to supply more info, but I'm currently speculating about the Sn●wman role and its possible powers on my own time. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Any more info, slow mafia day so far?
  • Checking in, nothing to report but will be checking in later on as well
  • Yes I am clover! Yes that was one of my many useful abilities! It is an X-shot but I am unwilling to disclose how many times as it does greatly impact my other abilities. I will say though that as it does seem Sidd may have been blocked (which is how I am choosing to interpret the punch in the gut) and no one died he is a possible suspect. However that does not outright mean he is for we likely have someone as Stitches who I can only imagine would have the Doctor role. Perhaps he merely prevented the Death.

As for if the the Sn●wman role is in the game... I really hope not given what her Death means in Homestuck...

I've spent the past hour looking at this comic, it's beyond confusing. 
  • I really cannot imagine Snowman is in the game. Lusternia Mafia has had some weird plays, but never a "Rocks fall everyone dies" ability.
  • Very! And More.

I've only read Problem Sleuth so this is all new. No visitors for me that I know of.
    I've been thinking more about Sn●wman, since she is my favourite character from the Felt (and tied directly to one of my favourite characters in the entire comic), and I've come to a conclusion. It is very possible that she could be in this game, but as a Serial Killer. As you see in this example, she has no problem going to stab Slick through the eye, but also completely decimated Quarters with her cigarette holder/lance. For that second example look at the top of the page, and then click to the next page to see the act.

Just a little list of what's been claimed so far.

Cyndarin  - No night claims
    Makaela  - Claims clover, no night claims
    Yasei - 'Checking in'
    Tremula  - Nothing to report
    Ess  - 'Just reporting in to say I had an unremarkable night'
    Arix  - Nothing to report
    Zitto  - Nothing to report
    Ushaara  - 'Nothing to report'  - He will be quiet/absent app. 3 days
    Vivet  - Unsure if she was acted on or not
    Sylandra  - 'Nothing to report'
    Sidd  - slugged in the stomach, followed by remembering nothing. Speculation: Block? 
    Dys  - no visitors

So now unless Cyndarin, Makaela, or Yasei have news that someone tried to react them, I'm curious as to whether or not the mafia acted at all. While not always true, sometimes the mafia does benefit by letting town squirm for a night and overly speculate. Without the aforementioned three, we've got two possible powers used last night. @Vivet, does the flavour of your message seem malevolent? 

....act upon them, not react. I'm tired and sick.

When I went to my room for the night, I was suddenly transported to another room in the mansion. I don't know what it means, but that's what happened. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    @Tremula Neutral. With that having been said, does seem like it was a terribly uneventful night!
    Okay, well that does give us a little more to work with. I suspect that Cyndarin was either visited by Trace OR it is possible that they acted on Sawbuck, which would activate his power to instantly transport the both of them to a random place. Of course this is all speculation, so we could very well find out more from @Yasei or @Makaela.

• Unfortunately I'm as useless as I was last round of Mafia.
    So no visits at all, for clarity's sake?

• None for me.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Sorry new job is keeping me busy. I know nothing about this theme, and can’t begin to speculate there. I do think Cyndarin’s account sounds like bus driver.

@Sidd to clarify are you claiming to be attacked last night? I’m a bit fuzzy, by slugged in the stomach sounds like an attack to me, yeah?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I sort of feel like Sidd might have been blocked.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Sidd said:
    I seem to have been slugged in the stomach. I don't remember anything after that
    Can you tell us if you tried to take an action last night, and the action failed?

Or did it seem like an attack on your person?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I received no night messages at all.
  • I was not blocked, I took an action and it succeeded.
  • If it is can it may be a delayed block perhaps?