Vanilla Mafia Signup

ZittoZitto Member Posts: 251 Virtuoso
edited December 4 in The Real World
As mentioned in the main sign-up thread, I'm running a game with relatively few power roles and longer day phases than most Lusternia mafia games, emphasizing reading your fellow players. The game will be an 'open' set-up; the game will begin with everyone informed of what roles may possibly be included and how their powers work, though it may not be clear which or how many instances of a role exist. We can run with anywhere from 6 to 14 players. If we get enough people, the game will start on Wednesday, the 6th.

1. Sylandra
2. Makaela  
3. Lehki
4. Arix (Backup)

Post edited by Zitto on
Tagged:

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,297 Transcendent
    I’m in.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,013 Mythical
    Put me in as a seat-filler or number booster, I'm somewhat wanting to cool it with mafia right now but I'll play if you really need that one last person or there's a dropout
  • MakaelaMakaela Member Posts: 420 Adept
    Im in!  I will get my revenge on bus Drivers!
  • LehkiLehki Member Posts: 1,219 Fabled
    I'll play, yeah
  • ZittoZitto Member Posts: 251 Virtuoso
    In what is mostly attributable to my lack of salesmanship, game called due to low interest. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,179 Transcendent
    Well, do keep in mind the season. I'm totally swamped with other things and barely was active in the last game. Can't sign up for any in the near future, sorry!
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,297 Transcendent
    Vivet said:
    Well, do keep in mind the season. I'm totally swamped with other things and barely was active in the last game. Can't sign up for any in the near future, sorry!
    This is totally true. I’d join because I’m an addict but my activity would be reduced (for me).
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • DysDys Member Posts: 489 Gifted
    Yup, before Christmas is just busy with work, family and everything. Otherwise I'd have signed up too. Nothing wrong with the concept.
  • ZittoZitto Member Posts: 251 Virtuoso
    Taken under advisement, I will try again in January.