Nexus system?

MaimahMaimah Member Posts: 5 Inept
Is there a nexus based system out there anyone would be willing to share? I'm not talking holy crap kill them all pvp system, just your basic bashing/influencing/ratting type system. Before anyone says get mudlet, I've tried it, it hates me, and my brain is to broken to be able to code in it. (even for simple triggers) I've been slowly cobbling together hunting and stuff but figured I'd at least ask if anyone has something like I need. I freely admit I'm an idiot, I can't even figure out how to set up aliases to swap variables in nexus :( 

Comments

• SylphasSylphas Member Posts: 64 Capable
    With server side curing, Nexus should be able to hold it's own for a lot of stuff relatively out of the box.
  • IanirIanir Administrator, Moderator Posts: 516 Creator
    Serverside curing should be able to handle the curing side of things. For basic bashing and influencing, there hasn't been anything released to my knowledge. If nobody gets to it and I find the time, I'll see if I can roll something together. I can't really promise it will be any time soon, but we should really be supporting Nexus better on our end.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • SazSaz Member Posts: 130 Master
    There's a system named Crystalship for aetherhunting that was put up by Kilian for Nexus, if you're interested in that kind of activity.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • MaimahMaimah Member Posts: 5 Inept
    @Moi is there one for empowering? LOL that's what I'm usually doing :) but this is awesome and it imported quite easily too thank you so much
  • MoiMoi Member Posts: 1,136 Transcendent
    IE for empower!
  • MaimahMaimah Member Posts: 5 Inept
    @Moi thank you sugar! works amazing :) 
    edited January 11
    Okay, correct thread this time!

This package contains a single alias, AUTODEBATE <target>. It will automatically change your mindset to a random mindset, rub focus and debate your target with a random debate attack every time you enter that alias.

Much love to my friend Nougat who helped me figure out how to write an RNG in javascript. Semicolons are finicky things, apparently.
  • EssEss Member Posts: 173 Adept
    Can not say enough good things about you @Moi

Much <3
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,604 Transcendent
    I'll just go ahead and tag @Moi since she seems to be the expert here (and what I've seen is amasing so far).

Does Nexus track GMCP? I've been having problems with Mudlet lately and while I've mashed together enough of an influencer that I can do guard stacks without concern (I love stratagems so much), and I'd like to imbue my brazier when I hit about 250 esteem. Sadly I have no idea how to do this in Nexus, so just wondering if it can be done, and how if it can. Love in advance! <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • IanirIanir Administrator, Moderator Posts: 516 Creator
    edited February 16
    Tremula said:
    I'll just go ahead and tag @Moi since she seems to be the expert here (and what I've seen is amasing so far).

Does Nexus track GMCP? I've been having problems with Mudlet lately and while I've mashed together enough of an influencer that I can do guard stacks without concern (I love stratagems so much), and I'd like to imbue my brazier when I hit about 250 esteem. Sadly I have no idea how to do this in Nexus, so just wondering if it can be done, and how if it can. Love in advance! <3
    http://nexus.ironrealms.com/Functions#Default_functions

http://nexus.ironrealms.com/GMCP

The former will describe the onGMCP function, which will receive all GMCP data. The latter describes all GMCP namespaces.

Inside the function, you might do something like...

if (args.gmcp_method === "Char.Vitals" && args.gmcp_args.esteem >= 250)
    {
        send_command("imbue brazier with esteem");
    }

Of course, you'd probably want to limit that to once every second or so to prevent spamming yourself out, but I'm not too familiar with Nexus and how much JS it would allow. Chances are it'd be something with setTimeout, but there might be a better solution here.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
    Sondayga said:
    You can, imbue brazier with ALL esteem, after every complete influence too. Took me forever to realize that was a thing. 
    You can also trigger the line that says you've reached maximum esteem to do IMBUE FIGRUINE WITH ALL ESTEEM, which is what I do for my own influencing.
  • DeichtineDeichtine Member Posts: 1,536 Mythical
    Moi said:
    Sondayga said:
    You can, imbue brazier with ALL esteem, after every complete influence too. Took me forever to realize that was a thing. 
    You can also trigger the line that says you've reached maximum esteem to do IMBUE FIGRUINE WITH ALL ESTEEM, which is what I do for my own influencing.

Hmm is there a chance of losing some though?

Like you have 499 esteem and then you an influence on something worth ten you'll lose 9?
    Hmm, good point. I should do something about that.