Player Legends

RilunaRiluna Member Posts: 1,101 Mythical
edited January 29 in Common Grounds
Lusternians come and go. Some of us leave more of an impact than others.

In my case, @Lendren and @Nejii are standouts as top-of-the-line, everything we wanted Serenwilde to be. Nominations for Ascendant, if it weren't all about combat. And they left a lasting impact, and legacy.

How about you, and why?

EDIT - People have been referring to these players as "legends" which flows better than the previous title.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
Post edited by Riluna on

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,341 Transcendent
    @Sylandra, @Daraius, @Portius and @Phoebus are or were at one time ideal Hallifaxians that influenced the way I play Hallifaxians. 

Likewise for @Shric and @Fania in Celest. @Inagin certainly had an impact, and won't soon be forgotten, as did @Nydekion and @Malicia

@Meliana is someone one of my early alts ADORED, but I don't know if she qualifies. 
  • SaranSaran Member Posts: 1,702 Mythical
    @Kalodan may not always have been popular but he's someone that sticks out as working to take Snugglewilde and make it Serenwilde. Particularly through the identity loss of the Celenwilde war.
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,306 Transcendent
    Based on when I first started out, in no particular order: @Nihmriel, @Arel, @Ileein, @Daraius, @Phoebus, @Shedrin, @Ushaara, @Casilu.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 779 Mythical
    edited January 26
    @Murphy, @Shayle, @Lyco, @Ceres/Fillin, @Amaru, @Diamante, @Arel, @Athana, @Geb, @Kaervas...

Sure I missed some, but those were the 'Legends' in my formative years.
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 847 Mythical
    Being newer, my list is shorter, but these were the big folks when Versa was a wee sapling.

The Good

@Emar, Whose Words Still Echo
    @Crek, a Giant of Crow 
    @Celina, of Blaze and Glory

The Bad

@Avurekhos, Avatar of Ravenous Antlers
    @Ciaran, Unseen, Yet Felt
    @Falmiis, Freezing Mist in the Prison

And... (sorry, but she's famous) The Ugly

@Fralunah, the Hornet Unrelenting

Honestly, of this list, Emar gets top spot purely because Versa never once met him. Literally, a legend.
  • AnnickAnnick Member Posts: 238 Adept
    The Merloch, Ibby, Jasper, Elryn, Gwynevere, All of the Priestesses of the Naos, Muns and Nars, Tuek, Panda Clan... oh so many 
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor Member Posts: 1,264 Transcendent
    @Sylandra 's list would be pretty much identical to my own, but swap me out, throw her in, and add @Llesvelt

On an old Glom character I had that I no longer remember the name of, @Ried
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,723 Transcendent
    No Winnae here? Jeez.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,778 Transcendent
    I <3 Winnae.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • HiriakoHiriako Member Posts: 374 Gifted
    I miss Winnae. Also, @Everiine. I've always enjoyed our character's interactions. Even when Hiri was being an ass!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,666 Transcendent
    Narsrim. Definitely Narsrim.

Also: Vathael (rip), Forren (wish we had got along better), Talkan (surprisingly cool to work alongside if he doesn't know you're Shaddus), Aison (also amazingly cool period), Talan (miss you), Altrea (miss your tough love), Vivet ( astoundingly helpful and charitable to a fault).

Also legends in their own way: Terentia, Fain, Eventru, Crumkane, and Thax.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.