ANNOUNCE NEWS #2792
Date: 2/1/2018 at 0:11
From: Estarra the Eternal
To : Everyone
Subj: February Wonder Promotion!
For the month of February, you can purchase wonder crystals directly on the website at: https://www.lusternia.com/credits/
Each package of wonder crystals also contains 2 presents for each wonder crystal in the package! Wonder crystals can be used to create any of our many wonder items. See HELP WONDER ITEMS.
CLOCK OF WONDER - TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEKEND!
A new wonder item is set to be released over the weekend! The Clock of Wonder is a manse-only item, which can only be erected in a manse (or ship) you own. The clock has 20 different powers, including storing goods, creating ambient messages in your manse, growing flowers throughout your manse to name a few. If your manse is a ship, some powers will have additional effects. One power allows you to create a clock tattoo on your wrist that connects you to your clock to directly access some powers, like wrinkling or stopping time. For detailed information, see HELP CLOCK OF WONDER.
Penned by My hand on the 1st of Shanthin, in the year 494 CE.
CLOCK OF WONDER
The first crystal will form into a Clock of Wonder which allows activating the clock's first power. Clocks of Wonder may only be formed within a manse that you own, but they may be moved in the future if desired. Each additional crystal will add a different special power. You can build the Clock up to 20 crystals. WONDERCLOCK will show you all syntax. Note that crystals can also be traded with other players.
1. Dawn Display: Allows you to set a custom ambient which displays at dawn throughout your manse.
2. Pendulum Cabinet: Transforms your clock into a cabinet which slows the decay of up to 50 items. Only the owner may access this container.
3. Noon Display: Allows you to set a custom ambient which displays at noon throughout your manse.
4. Spring Time: Allows you to trigger flower growth randomly throughout your manse. When used in an aethership, this power will increase the power draw from collectors for the next 60 minutes (usable 1/IG month).
5. Dusk Display: Allows you to set a custom ambient which displays at dusk throughout your manse.
6. Dusk Diver: Allows you to imbue yourself with the dusk diver power. When dusk arrives, you gain 1/10 Health, Mana and Ego bonuses for both vitals and regeneration, as well as 10% power reserves (usable 3/IG month). This power may be activated through your Time Tattoo (when gained).
7. Midnight Display: Allows you to set a custom ambient which displays at midnight throughout your manse.
8. Autumn Time: Allows you to trigger rooms within your manse to change colours. When used in an aethership, this power will increase the efficiency of turrets for the next 60 minutes (usable 1/IG month).
9. Time Tattoo: Applies a tattoo to your hand which represents a link to your clock. Whilst you are linked, you gain celerity. Every day turn, the glass upon the clock will regenerate if cracked by Time Stop. This tattoo is outside the normal tattoos system (it does not take a slot or gain other powers).
10. Day Shift: Forces your entire manse into daylight for 6 IG days (usable 2/IG month). This power cancels out Night Shift.
11. Night Shift: Forces your entire manse into night for 6 IG days (usable 2/IG month). This power cancels out Day Shift.
12. Time Wrinkle: Allows you to instantly transport 5 rooms away from where you currently are. The room will be random and must be continguous; if no such rooms are available the power will fail (usable 5/IG month). This power may be activated through your Time Tattoo.
13. Gathering Dust: Causes your clock to gather power per weave that you may then link to for power (5 power per crystal in the clock). When used in an aethership, collectors will also offer their power (1 power per collector).
14. Winter Time: Allows you to cause a snowfall in your manse, which can create snowmen and snowballs. When used in an aethership, increases hull strength (usable 5/IG month).
15. Time Door: Allows you to create a doorway to your clock from anywhere if you have a Time Tattoo. If you own multiple clocks, you may link your tattoo to a specific clock.
16. Summer Time: Allows you to trigger a feeling of warmth in your manse which heals the Health, Mana and Ego of everyone in the manse. When used in an aethership, grants slow regeneration to hull health for 60 minutes (usable 1/IG month).
17. Timeslider: Allows you to dodge time as per Timeslip, and may stack with that ability if possessed (usable 5/IG month). This power may be activated through your Time Tattoo.
18. Lost Time: Allows you to inflict blackout and a random mental affliction on all enemies in your room (usable 3/IG month). This power may be activated through your Time Tattoo.
19. Dawn Diver: Allows you to imbue yourself with the dawn diver power, gaining 1/6 bonus to balance and equilibrium for 60 minutes. This power may be activated through your Time Tattoo.
20. Time Stop: Allows you to negate all damage, curing and afflictions roomwide for a total of 10 seconds per IG day. These seconds do not all need to be used at once - the power can be stopped prematurely and restarted if desired. If the full 10 seconds are used then the clock becomes cracked. Time Stop may not be activated if the clock is cracked. This power may be activated through your Time Tattoo.
PS: Yes, I typo'd "contingous".