If each organization/village/Lusternian political body had a flag, what would that flag look like?

Some of these are pretty easy, I think (Celest, for example) but others are less clear. What would a hypothetical Hallifax Flag look like? A Delport Flag? Climanti?

Comments

• half Baratheon, half stark Flag. “Furry is Coming”, or “Ours is the Flurries” :smiley: . Something like that

• Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Sondayga said:
    half Baratheon, half stark Flag. “Furry is Coming”, or “Ours is the Flurries” :smiley: . Something like that
    OURS IS THE FLURRIES!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    Sondayga said:
    half Baratheon, half stark Flag. “Furry is Coming”, or “Ours is the Flurries” :smiley: . Something like that
    OURS IS THE FLURRIES!
    I’m still chuckling over this. Someone needs to design a standard. 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Something with the Matrix as a centrepiece, probably purple/blue/silver color palette (that's old Sentinels colors, but you know, Hallifax is a goddamn rainbow, so it's hard to figure out which ones we would hold in such a regard...

Actually, that being said, it's probably like Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album, except instead of the prism it's the Matrix. There, perfect.

• I like giving you shitty paint art. Have the flag for House Lunarose
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Gaudiguch's would be a shameless variation of the Bhutanese flag 

New Celest, perhaps a variation of the flag of Barbados

Serenwilde might take Pakistan's, sans the star

Hallifax breaks thr streak of national flags with the flag of Crystal, Minnesota

• I figured New Celest would obviously have the Star of Celest

While Old Celest would have some reference to it being first among nations

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I imagine Hallifax's flag goes through a redesign once a decade or so, with so many artists here. (Tho clearly it should just be the Seal of Beauty mirite? /s)
  • No, it would look like a variant of Gondors. A black tree on a mauve background.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• A shadowy tree on a crepuscular background, detailed with liminal and umbral shades.
  • Sondayga said:
    Lief said:
    Sondayga said:
    OURS IS THE FLURRIES!
    I’m still chuckling over this. Someone needs to design a standard. 
    Out of character, I'm blaming you for the song Lief just wrote.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I feel like Serens would be some sort of interconnected antlers and triple moon symbol in silver on a background of natural greens that fade from one to the other (as opposed to something like camo)
  • Portius said:
    Clearly, the Seren flag would be a deer's butt. You know, because it's a deer. And it's mooning you.
    stop