Candy Blessings

KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
With the box being empty on completion, and a new day not ticking over for 17 hours, would it be possible to get a list of the various candies and their blessings please?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Comments

• I support this motion
  • There's a dozen or so different colours, everything else is randomized (text, text colour, what the candy is made out of) - but they'll always be little heart candies with a saying on them (mmmmm, sweethearts). The colour determines the blessing (equally random chance for the smallest h/m/e quest blessing to the smallest DMP blessings also found in a few quests). They decay even in stockrooms, and last 10 months, so you can't have more than 10 from any given box. The blessings last 24 hours, if I recall correctly.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Thanks!

Do the H/M/E ones stack with Throne etc or just act as an alternative?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Do these candies decay in the box like flowers in flowerpots used to in the olden days? Or does the box just stop generating candies and stay full without decaying.

Cause I'm not particularly thrilled about spam messages about decays if they do.
  • edited February 2013
    Viynain said:
    Do these candies decay in the box like flowers in flowerpots used to in the olden days? Or does the box just stop generating candies and stay full without decaying.

Cause I'm not particularly thrilled about spam messages about decays if they do.
    Don't know. I'll have to ask!
    Morkarion said:
    Thanks!

Do the H/M/E ones stack with Throne etc or just act as an alternative?
    They are identical blessings, so it'd be the equivalent of going out and doing a minor blessing quest. I think they're 5% blessings (the smallest we can give).
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    candies in the dingbat candybox decay like the flowers do, if that helps.