Looking for Some Custom Coding

Hi All:

I think this is the proper place for this request rather than the Mechanic's Corner.  If not, I would appreciate the mods moving it to the proper forum.  I am currently using m&m on Mudlet and want to incorporate a few new windows.  Unfortunately, my coding skills are virtually non-existent so I am looking for someone else to code for me.  Contact me and we can decide on payment in credits, dingbats or paypal.  I am in need of two things:

1) I am looking for a wounds tracker.  Essentially, I am looking for what is describe on the old forums at http://www.lusternia.com/node/30027 .  Coding for this project would include the window/miniconsole and all necessary triggers and gags so that the window would update upon regaining balance after a kata form attack.  I would also like a simple alias that would toggle the functioning of this window on and off.

2) I am looking for a simpler counter and window/miniconsole that would track the use of the Shofangi Crunch ability against a target.  The ability requires at least four crunch attempts and at least trifling wounds in order to be successful.  I can work with you to provide any necessary lines.  The counter would also need to reset upon switching targets.

Please send me a message or pm if you are interested and we can work out details.

Thanks,

Tandrin