Seal of War

2»

Comments

• well, I guess I'm just used to a different variation of double elimination than what we're using, so ignore me
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    If the undefeated team loses in the last match, they WILL get another chance to claim first place. Hope that makes sense to everyone!
  • Thank you Nocht!
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    Another fun announcement from Avechna as we draw closer to the start: The tournament bracket is going to be displayed on Challonge! You'll be able to track your favourite team on the tournament page even if you have to step away from the game for a while. The bracket can be found at: http://challonge.com/Lusternia2013

Keep in mind: These are NOT the current matchings. Teams may still be added up until the start, and at the start the matchings will be randomly shuffled.
  • Guess teams that have all TAs, VAs, and/or seal holder will be giving the seal to the VA?
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    They'd be forced to. I certainly hope everyone has, at least, one elligible seal recipient on their team!
  • From what I can see, they do!
  • It's really great that we used Challonge. Also -- done in 2 hours! How awesome!

Thanks to everyone for organising that! It went pretty smoothly. :)

Congrats to everyone who played!
  • Would love to see logs, if anyone has them!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Check the logs forums!
  • Will this same site be used for Justice?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Wow...an event got ran around a site I linked.  Neat!
  • Yeah, no spring/pit headaches or meld battles made for a pretty intense and fun slugfest all around. So much better than the past.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Yeah, we did it all in one day. Has that ever even happened before?
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    Tarkenton said:
    Wow...an event got ran around a site I linked.  Neat!
    Was that you? I would have given you credit earlier, but I just couldn't find the post where I originally got the link!

Thank you for sharing. It certainly made keeping track of everything so much easier for us.