You favourite place in Lusternia?

13»

Comments

• Scorpion Caverns. I love all things Scorpion. Also, that altar? So awesome. One of my favorite, little known easter eggs in the game. Oops cat's out the bag! @Eventru Try taking up latin if you like that kind of thing. I was amazed what I figured out
  • The top of the Mountain in Shikari's realm (married there) as well as the temple portion. Being so involved with Shikari and the order made it super super hard to leave.

Really loving the guildhall of the Minstrels (Gully FTW!) and Mysrai's realm as a whole. (Particularly the Orange Thieves for some reason.)

Though it isn't a place, my favorite mob had always been Iriki though my new favorite is The Effervescent Keg.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    My new favourite place is the area beyond my cult altar - I cannot begin to describe the awesome that is the trickery and confusion of that area. Love it love it love it.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Kregarn said:
    The Effervescent Keg.
    Yesssssssssssss.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • in the beginning times Shikha was under constant assault from a certain handful of celestians and serenwilders.... you know who you were :P because she stood up for herself she was constantly targeted by griefers ((WHATTTT GOOD GUYZ GRIEF?!?!?!?!)).

She made a home for herself in the Sea of Despair because back then there weren't fancy maps and nobody would bother hunting her there because all the rooms were the same. In the end she loved the peacefulness of it so much that she started to withdraw from the city. It was only Feyrll's advice that taught her the freedom of the deep sea could only be preserved/expanded on by standing up for oneself.

In the end, the deeps of the SoD taught Shikha many things, and it isn't strange to see her hanging around, even if it doesn't quite make sense to others.