Visualizing your Character

edited February 2013 in The Real World
Hey, guys! I remembered the tektek fad that spread across the old forums, so I thought I'd try to revive it here...but instead of just tekteks, I'm gonna link up some different stuff we can use to generate what our characters look like.

Most detailed, most time needed: Hero Machine
That's supposed to be a pixie hovering next to him...she looks a bit Amazonian, but hey.

Less detailed, less time needed: BannedStory
This shows Lillie trying to influence fae in Faethorn, but Celina's moving in to stop him.
Quick and easy but not as many options: TekTek
Lillie and, uh, a maiden I guess.
The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
"THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Well, it's supposed to be a shadowy figure...between you being a Shadowdancer and me always snorting for my life at the first sight of you, I haven't gotten a look at your description so I'm just like "try to make it look like a person made of darkness or something..."

Normally I would've just grabbed it off the site, but WE WEB2.0 NOW
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11

Human!Tacita.

I will resist doing every race on the basis that there's no skin colour that is appropriate for merian. Yes. Resist.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Celina said:
    I'm just a black splotch?!
    Shh. Shrouds of Mother Night and all that.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Hero Machine is ridiculously overcomplicated and finicky.

:-S
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited February 2013
    sfsfsgsadehdeh
  • I linked Bannedstory in the OP,  silly.

Oh my bad, this is what I get for not reading.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

Chibi Orcs never look as cool as they should.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2013

That turned out...interesting.

edit: oh
  • edited February 2013
    Here is crazy little Llandros

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I wish trying to make a dracnari didn't churn out the most hideous and ungodly things imaginable with all of these tools.

But! Trill Eri has been Tektek'd! Down yonder!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    edited February 2013

Shuwin (with sweet gauntlet and fire wand!) and his entourage. Bonus points if you can tell which is what.
  • Ribbachi so cute.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11

Merian!Tacita and weirdly glowing Naenia. Technically she should be glowing black, but hey.

CEYElina and Shuck.

*gigglesnort*
  • @Shuyin your entourage includes a pirate?

@Celina beware the Trolling Crawling Eye

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:
    @Shuyin your entourage includes a pirate?

@Celina beware the Trolling Crawling Eye
    It's his homunculus.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited February 2013
    I thought the female pirate was the Inveiglora of Gnostoratu.

EDIT: At least the face looks female-ish... I could be wrong of course. Also, sludgeworms have no arms.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    it also includes an octopus holding what appears to be a pair of almonds. And a horse head on a dog house. So who knows.
    edited February 2013
    Not quite sure about the octopus. I know the six-handed fellow should be the hekoskeri... and the horse head on a dog house is likely his nightmare.

EDIT: bat-wing eyeball is the spix, no doubt... and the blue-uniform guy with the one giant arm should be the homunculus.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited February 2013
    I think I have the cutest outfit.
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • edited February 2013
    Elanorwen said:
    Not quite sure about the octopus. I know the six-handed fellow should be the hekoskeri... and the horse head on a dog house is likely his nightmare.

EDIT: bat-wing eyeball is the spix, no doubt... and the blue-uniform guy with the one giant arm should be the homunculus.
    6 armed guy is the Inveiglora.  Horsehead is his nightmare.  Hunched over floaty thing is the hekoskeri.  Octopus thingie is the sludgeworm.  Batwing is spix.  One-eyed thing with legs is the morrible.  Ribbachi is the green cutie.  Which only leaves the pirate for homunculus.

I may have flipped the pirate and the 6 armed guy around, who knows :)
    Sorry guys, the editor can't handle my Vision.

The hooded guy on the top right is supposed to be the homunculus, since it's supposed to represent a more deformed version of the owner. Shuwin wearing robes = weird big armed, stumpy legged thing wearing robes. 

I think the rest can be sorted out after that.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited February 2013
    I was never very good at this, but here:

• Ah, I guess @Elanorwen was right!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited February 2013
    imageimageimage

I'm horrible at these.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2013
    Edit: Or the thing explodes and the link/image poofs.

So restrictive... can I just go be artsy and draw people now?

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Maellio said:
    Edit: Or the thing explodes and the link/image poofs.

So restrictive... can I just go be artsy and draw people now?
    I'm still looking for an artist to draw Elanorwen. :P