How many alts do you have?

2»

Comments

• So, yeah, I owe a serious answer, don't I.

I've only got the one. Got so much built up into this character, gear and lesson wise, that starting from square one is kind of painful.

It seems like it's a lot easier at this point for me to skillflex, honestly. And I'm hesitant to do even that. >_> I like my artie claws.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I have one. When you are an artied, trans Ascendant, playing a crippled newbie kind of blows.
  • edited February 2013
    I've had a few alts - Estarra always kills them. :(

Or imprisons them for all eternity.

(I'm sorry Illith baby, papas commin' for ya someday!)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eventru said:

I've had a few alts - Estarra always kills them. :(

Or imprisons them for all eternity.

(I'm sorry Illith baby, papas commin' for ya someday!)

Time to write a scholarly treatise on how Eventru and Illith share the same Other.

Terentia will be most impressed.
  • I have three permanent characters. Two of them were made around the same time and they're high level and high skilled. The third I just graduated from freshman novice at 180. Have a couple of test alts that get close to 0 attention

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Checking my registration, it looks like I have one other character, but I never ever play him. I'm a one-character player.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I've a character for each major org and a few extras splattered around.
  • Just the one character for me. I've tried alting in the past, but I get bored too quickly and invariably end up returning to Rhaell. Too invested in him, I guess. I do have one character still registered to me that I did play with for a while, but haven't touched it in over a year and it's due to be purged.
  • One in Celest, and main in Mag. Celest one is a nice shrub though, does that count?
  • 30ish or so
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Annick said:
    30ish or so
    That you play all at once, right?

/MPD

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I cycle between them depending on my mood.... There are some I haven't played in forever but are perm
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Could you have picked a fatter, nastier borg :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.