The Youtube Thread

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness Member Posts: 975 Transcendent
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman Member Posts: 4,384 Transcendent
    edited June 2013
  • MetatonMetaton Member Posts: 6 Novice
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,301 Transcendent
    edited August 2013
  • ReylReyl Member Posts: 134 Capable
    edited August 2013
    i don't know how to post youtube videos!

I have varying degrees of success when I try it. Right click the video in youtube, then pick 'copy video url' and paste that here. If you're lucky, the forums will embed it for you!
    edited August 2013
  • KioKio Member Posts: 992 Mythical
    *squeeeeeee*

<3 Daraius
    My life is forever changed.
    When I first saw the word ur'trap I was like "lol what's that, new bard skill?"

Then I had to watch some mr ghetto
    (Nsfw or much else really)
    In honor of Community getting syndicated, here's a clip for those who are not yet indoctrinated. There are many, many clips I could choose, but I felt this might be particularly appealing to you RPG nerds.

If I didn't already want to watch this...

...I think you know.
  • StangmarStangmar Member Posts: 846 Mythical
    Annie is a babe.
    Stangmar - Retired

In the interest of continuing to expose everyone to my very favorite things:

If you haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist AND Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, you owe it to yourself. It's all on Netflix. They have some initial overlap, but there's a point of divergence after which they go in completely different directions. I'd recommend watching the first series first, since it spends a lot more time exploring character relationships. It was being created alongside the manga, but since the manga was monthly and the show was weekly, there's a lot of "filler" in the show. I find it gives you a better connection to the characters.

The second series covers the same ground as the first, at a brisker pace, up to a certain point. Where the first series went in its own direction, the second follows the rest of the manga much more closely. You'll have to bear with it for the first bit, as one of the character's voice actors was still finding her voice, and the story is a little rushed. There's also this one stereotypical anime girl with a super annoying voice (I'm sure there's a term for them). Her story is interesting -- and sometimes powerful -- but damn, dat voice. The animation is a little better than the first, it's more action-packed, the cast of characters is enormous, and many of them are all kinds of badass.
  • MaellioMaellio Member Posts: 488 Fabled
    edited September 2013
    Enyalida said:
    [Insert 'What the Fox Say' Here]
    Well, at least it was someone else who infected the forum with this song. It's already everywhere else I frequent x.=.X

And now, for something completely different...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,320 Transcendent
    @Daraius Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my absolutely favourite animés. The character building, the ethical issues, the philosophy, the intensity, etc. I just now tentatively started Brotherhood, but, well... being so attached to the first one, I'm hoping it really does turn out to be different as I don't want to watch the same series again if it seems like a spin-off (which I know sounds ironic given it's more closely based on the manga).

Also, Vic Mignogna. Dat voice. :x

Anyhow:

Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • LeradLerad Member Posts: 2,396 Transcendent
    Oh, are we posting anime videos?

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess Member Posts: 2,927 Transcendent
    edited September 2013
    For all the LoL fans out there:

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaellioMaellio Member Posts: 488 Fabled
    Can't decide what bothers more, that someone took the time to figure that out or that I only recognize half the characters in there...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess Member Posts: 2,927 Transcendent
    Maellio said:
    Can't decide what bothers more, that someone took the time to figure that out or that I only recognize half the characters in there...
    People do that... also, that's probably not even half of them. Then again, there's a few that can't really be considered dances either, so eh.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KalnidKalnid Member Posts: 395 Virtuoso

Blacktalon, take note.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,320 Transcendent
    If I had a nickel for every time this video appeared on the old forums <3
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight