The Youtube Thread

Comments

• edited October 2013

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• I... I don't even...
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So my rant about the generation after mine got me in a mood for playing Zelda, then I remembered I saw this a while back and thought it share-worthy.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I can't stand hair where you're not sure if it's because the person just got out of bed, or if they actually spent time making it look like that...
    Then this will be perfect for you, Zelda AND a haircut all at once.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Though it was amusing, his hair looks no different! Give him props though, not a lot of people would do that.
    Yeah he chopped the rest off in time for his next (oddly enough another Zelda!) video.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Speaking of Zelda, HEY LISTEN

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.

• Warning: Contains some mild swearing. Talk about an 'oops' moment.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited November 2013
    help how do I into youtube videos on forums. here is link instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkWTcDZFH0 
  • Just put the link in as text, don't make it into a hyperlink. It'll magically become an embedded video.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    If you use the URL in the Share box on the Youtube page, that one will embed from a straight copypasta.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2013
    Few things I like better than a good TNG video.

Happy holidays.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Saw that earlier today, it's brilliant :D

"Shut up Wesley!"

• Possibly the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Those unfamiliar with the 'Gets Played' series....I'd really like to see a version of this for Lusternia...get to work!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I actually really like this new Rebecca Black song for a few reasons. 
  • And this is why we kill pigeons in Hallifax

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Anyone familiar with A Dose of Buckley? My fellow rager

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Best thing SNL's done in years.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited February 2014

<3 Burnham
  • I fast forwarded it until he was done dancing, then stopped when the water thing happened. Probably the stupidest thing I've seen. Certainly not funny. Maybe it gets funnier further on, but he's doing it wrong if that's the case. You win people at the beginning.
    edited December 2013
    He has a special on Netflix which imo is his best work.

Mostly clever rhyming/rapping

Now if you'll excuse me I need to stop myself from exploding in a giant bomb of squee.

This really needs to be made, like, immediately.

• I'm pretty sure I linked this before, but I can't be sure. I wouldn't want anyone to miss some of the most wonderful sounds of my childhood:

• @Ardmore. Oh you reminded me of this.  As a drummer this is my favourite rendition of Super Mario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZqwvjwqwK4

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!