The Youtube Thread

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm not really into cats in boxes but I think there's an audience for that here.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited January 2014
    Something else to get excited about until Guardians of the Galaxy. It's so French. :x :x :x

I used to make cakes.

People raving about the Let it Go song... here's a good one

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Seems relevant after last night:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    They continue to amaze me:

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• What did I just watch?

• Something amazing.
    Why are all these good vids being copyright flagged
  • edited February 2014

A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The world is better for things like this existing.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited February 2014
    So a couple buddies of mine have started a channel riffing on absolutely stupid, terrible, and barginbin games. So give a watch, maybe you'll be entertained.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Aerdiya said:
    Ooh that's really neat, thanks for posting it. New favourite song.

Gaudiguch's theme tune.

Alcohol is free indeed.
    Retired.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    For some reason, I really can't stand Lindsey Stirling, her music just drives me crazy.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Enyalida said:
    For some reason, I really can't stand Lindsey Stirling, her music just drives me crazy.
    I was introduced to her the other day

She looks an awful lot like one of those troll dolls from the '90's with the funky hair and jewelled bellybutton

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited March 2014

Well it looks like I can't embed this one, so just follow the nice video's instructions and watch on YouTube.
    I used to make cakes.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Man... I don't... even... what...

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne

it's pronounced "doge"

• 11/10 better than Gravity
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Listen, if you dare... and yes, I *have* sat through the whole thing!

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
  • Oh man. That's some kind of special mixed with some kind of weird awesome.
    For reasons I can't quite figure out, this dance (and video) make me extremely happy. I figured happiness is best shared.