Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2014
    While we're reviving classics.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Vivet said:
    I went ahead and watched this, and I can say with 100% certainty that it is a must-watch.

• edited May 2014
    This seems worth watching. So smooth and clean. 

Damn.. Guess this will have to work.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited August 2014
    >.> @Avurekhos skip to 2:42  <.<

Sao <3 Pandy
  • edited August 2014
    Let me just draw your attention to the most fearsome predator on earth:

Edit: Strange. Embedded video shows in the editor but not in the final post? That's a strange sort of broken.

Edit #2: How the heck was I supposed to find that span code? And what's with the vestigial button layer in the editor? 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The following video contains significant amounts of d'awww, viewers may find that they just can't.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Stangmar - Retired

• edited September 2014
    How I imagine Vetala's first time in the kitchen, among other things:

• I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2014

Yes, I would totally watch a feature length film or TV series starring these guys. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited September 2014
    Oh man, cute rodents.
  • Oh my god this guy is so talented. Katy Perry's Dark Horse in 20 different style. This is amazing, and even if you don't like the song, it's still cool.

Retired.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Oh man, this is kind of long (8 mins) but pretty hilarious.Especially for any of you that actually played on an NES.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.

• This is how I imagine the Demon Lords of Nil chanting.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's a bard attack! Quick, eat earwort to regain deafness before you're driven insane!
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Still one of the best episodes of all time! Along with the "Meow" episode.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Stangmar - Retired