Anyone here use a BANAPassport in their local arcade?

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
As the thread title says, I'm looking for people that frequent their local arcades and in particular play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and/or Maximum Tune 4 using a BANAPassport to save their games on.

For those of you unfamiliar with them, Bandai-Namco have developed an IC card system which can be used to save your win/loss records, "ghost saves" for friends to challenge from elsewhere in the world and much more.  The two main games that I know of that are readily available in english that support the IC cards are TTT2 and MT4, though chances are more games will be released that support it over time.  (The thing I particularly like is the fact that 1 card can be used on both games, plus 1 card can hold up to 100 different cars plus several tag pairings, meaning you can alter your gameplay depending on your mood)

Basically I'm looking for people to occasionally challenge their ghost data in Maximum Tune 4 or Tekken (beginners are preferred, I only got my card recently, so I have not got much data saved yet), if you are interested, feel free to drop me a PM with your Bandai-Namco ID and I'll fire back a response with my own ID so you can look me up once I do some time trials.
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?