Lusternia on TVtropes

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Lusternia

The page could do with a bit of love, but mostly it also needs more mentions on other relevant trope pages to bring more people in to check out Lusternia.
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comments

• Aggh this is evil incarnate. I will be billing you for all the lost hours I spend on this evil website.
  • Eventru said:
    Aggh this is evil incarnate. I will be billing you for all the lost hours I spend on this evil website.
    Wait, you really didn't know about TVTropes before this? >_>
    Or just the I-clicked-on-the-link-and-am-now-snared aspect?
  • Eventru said:
    Aggh this is evil incarnate. I will be billing you for all the lost hours I spend on this evil website.
    I study strategic design at university college, evil is what I do best.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • The page has a lot more love than the other IRE pages, that's for sure. Even has a couple of the sub-pages.

Though it would be nice if it kept being updated, yah.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• It's still rarely mentioned on other pages though. It defines Lusternia decently, sure. But you're only going to see it if you already know it exists. For everyone else out there living in ignorance at Lusternia's existence, they will not be made aware of it by browsing the definition of any particular trope, because even though it may exist in Lusternia, Lusternia isn't mentioned in that specific article.
  • Drayl said:
    Eventru said:
    I have. It was something I hoped wouldn't come to the new forums from the old.

Because I inevitably get to clicking and suddenly I'm three years older and have soiled myself a dozen times over.
  • Eventru said:
    Drayl said:
    Eventru said:
    I have. It was something I hoped wouldn't come to the new forums from the old.

Because I inevitably get to clicking and suddenly I'm three years older and have soiled myself a dozen times over.
    You have a very slow metabolism then o.=.O

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!