Hot Pants

I have the best idea ever!
Why don't we make cute little shorts of pretty-pastel colours in tailoring?
Because until then, Fluer shall run around in panties.
And also because there are no shorts in Lusternia -.-
Not even normal cargo shorts or thigh-length shorts.
Or khapris
Or anything of that nature
I checked.
Twice.
I demand shorts 3=<
Please? =3

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
You say, "My moms."
Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks, "They have no name?"
You say, "Liwase and Kialooperherpaderp."

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    o3o Please?

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited March 2013

:bz

This bee is actually somewhat cute.  I was going to use the green-emoticon but the bee has stolen its place.  Bzzz!
  • Shaddus said:
    image Please? <(Q3Q)>

You say, "My moms."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited March 2013
    :bz :bz :bz

Look at how they dance in sync!
    Actually, you could likely design some short pants like that, if you're careful.
  • o3o image

You say, "My moms."
  • Xenthos said:
    :bz :bz :bz

Look at how they dance in sync!
    o3o I am now fascinated

You say, "My moms."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
  • Naughty.
This discussion has been closed.