Mystery Plot Generator

Kinda of like mad libs... I put Lusternia type answers in and found the outcome quite amusing.

Hallifax
    - a mystery

by Elixlck

The crystaline, majestic town of Hallifax holds a secret.

Xiko Eepex has the perfect life working as a Aeromage in the city and Chess with her artistic girlfriend, Kleecick Taroch.

However, when she finds a chromatic great robes in her cellar, she begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the Eepex family.

A Tea Party leaves Xiko with some startling questions about her past, and she sets off to sublime Hallifax to find some answers.

At first the people of Hallifax are logical and delightful. She is intruigued by the curiously honest Doctor, Cecon Cloudwalker. However, after he introduces her to hard thunderbolt cookies, Xiko slowly finds herself drawn into a web of Sloth, Robbery and perhaps, even Abduction.

Can Xiko resist the charms of Cecon Cloudwalker and uncover the secret of the chromatic great robes before it's too late, or will her demise become yet another Hallifax legend?

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    is there a website for this?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Glamourous Tacita
        - a passionate romance

by Xenthos

Xenthos An'Ryshe is a glamourous, curvy and brave tree-carver from Glomdoring. His life is going nowhere until he meets Tacita Shee-Slaugh, a strong, stunning woman with a passion for Ascendancy.

Xenthos takes an instant disliking to Tacita and the spiteful and envious ways she learnt during her years in Hallifax.

However, when a Soulless tries to murder Xenthos, Tacita springs to the rescue. Xenthos begins to notices that Tacita is actually rather charming at heart.

But, the pressures of Tacita's job as a jeweller leave her blind to Xenthos's affections and Xenthos takes up politics to try an distract herself.

Finally, when callous bookbinder, Celina Ysav'rai, threatens to come between them, Tacita has to act fast. But will they ever find the passionate love that they deserve?

Save or Discard?
    (Saved plots are available to anybody with the link.)

Praise for Glamourous Tacita

"I fell in love with the articulate Tacita Shee-Slaugh. Last night I dreamed that she was in my teapot."
    "About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Glamourous Tacita does deliver a strong social lesson."
    "I love the bit where a Soulless tries to murder Xenthos - nearly fell off my seat."
    "I could do better."
    - Rosen Trevithick

There's so much about this I don't even know what's going on here. :o
  • Zyphora and Entrias
        - a deep romance

by Allyrianne

Zyphora Windwhisper is a slim , beautiful and splendid Provost from Hallifax. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Entrias Pavok, a rugged, dashing man with a passion for Isune.

Zyphora takes an instant disliking to Entrias and the mean and snotty ways he learnt during his years in Talthos.

However, when a illuminati tries to attack Zyphora, Entrias springs to the rescue. Zyphora begins to notices that Entrias is actually rather loving at heart.

But, the pressures of Entrias's job as a Aeromage leave him blind to Zyphora's affections and Zyphora takes up Air to try an distract himself.

Finally, when ruthless Steward, Morbo Pavok, threatens to come between them, Entrias has to act fast. But will they ever find the deep love that they deserve?

The heck did I just read, Tacita?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Entrias Pavok's Diary
        - a passionate romance

by Shaddus McFeely

Entrias Pavok is a strong, brave and devout Engineer from Hallifax. His life is going nowhere until he meets Zyphora Windwhisper, a sexy, jocular woman with a passion for Zyphora's body.

Entrias takes an instant disliking to Zyphora and the greedy and cruel ways she learnt during her years in the Pavok Estate.

However, when a Shuyin tries to snog Entrias, Zyphora springs to the rescue. Entrias begins to notices that Zyphora is actually rather wise at heart.

But, the pressures of Zyphora's job as a Aeromage leave her blind to Entrias's affections and Entrias takes up Collectivism to try an distract herself.

Finally, when harsh Executioner, Klayok Pavok, threatens to come between them, Zyphora has to act fast. But will they ever find the passionate love that they deserve?

Save or Discard?

Praise for Entrias Pavok's Diary

"I fell in love with the amazing Zyphora Windwhisper. Last night I dreamed that she was in my teapot."
    "About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Entrias Pavok's Diary does deliver a strong social lesson."
    "I love the bit where a Shuyin tries to snog Entrias - nearly fell off my seat."
    "I could do better."

Not sure I did that right. >.>

Fighting the Gaudiguchian with Generators
        - in the style of The Cranberries

by Collectivist Pie

In Hallifax,
    In Hallifax, we are fighting,
    With joules, and generators,
    And novices, and corgis.
    In Hallifax,
    In Hallifax we are cryin',
    In Hallifax,
    Zyphora and me.
    We're in Hallifax, in Hallifax,
    Zyphora and me.

But I'm in so deep,
    I'm such a fool for Zyphora,
    Zyphora's got me wrapped around her finger.
    Do I have to do the Epic?
    Do I have to, do I have to do the Epic?
    Oh, I thought the world of Zvoltz.
    I thought nothing could go wrong.
    But he was an idiot, but he was a Gaudiguchian.

In Hallifax, in Hallifax,
    Zyphora and me.
    We're's in Hallifax, in Hallifax,
    Zyphora and me.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2013

Murder in the Skarch Desert
        - a crime thriller

by E.B. Jeebie

Mangled eyes have been turning up all over the Skarch Desert and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a rapier, and still nobody has a clue who the snooty killer is.

White Child Eritheyl Ryseni is a scaly and inquisitive Minstrel with a fondness for worship. He doesn't know it yet but he is the only one who can stop the greedy killer.

When his goddess, Mysrai the Urchin in Ivory, is kidnapped, White Child Ryseni finds himself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a warped sandwich.

He enlists the help of a peppy supplicant called Morshoth Ryseni.

Can Ryseni help Ryseni overcome his gambling addiction and find the answers before the deranged killer and his deadly rapier strike again?

Praise for Murder in the Skarch Desert

"White Child Ryseni is the best detective ever. A passion for worship and gambling is something we all can relate to."
    "About as scary as a minute ant, but Murder in the Skarch Desert does deliver an important message about the dangers of a rapier."
    "As always, a peppy supplicant makes the best sidekick."
    "I could do better."
    ---

Mine was boring, I'm not good at picking random words for humor :I
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Oh god, that first line. Is awesome.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    "I feel more passion when I flush away my daily business than I did reading this book, but The Aesthete Mansion does warn us against the dangers of keeping a acerbic suspected murderer in the attic."

What?  I thought everyone kept an acerbic suspected murderer in the attic!
    I can't stop :(

Oh babycakes, babycakes!
    Oh Fain, Fain!
    I must confess,
    I still believe (still believe),
    Eventru loves Fain!
    Give me a sign,
    Make me an Avatar Fain one more time!

Oh babycakes, babycakes!
    Oh Terentia, Terentia!
    I'm addicted to you.
    Don't you know that you're sweet!
    And I love what you do.
    Don't you know that you're sweet!

Oh babycakes, babycakes!
    Oh Lyeth, Lyeth!
    I think I did it again,
    I made you believe Fain was a a traitor,
    Oh Lyeth!
    To design stuff like that is just so typically me.
    Oh babycakes, babycakes!

Crapgasm!!.. I did it again!
    I got maggoted!

Oh babycakes, babycakes!
    Oh Eventru, Eventru!
    I think I made you believe Terentia is strong.
    Crapgasm!!.. You think Terentia is strong.

Oh babycakes, babycakes!
    I'm not that cool like whoa!
    You see my problem is this,
    nobody takes me seriously,
    Wishing I wish I could kill people.

Oh babycakes, babycakes!
    Oh Fain, Fain!
    Oh Terentia, Terentia!
    Oh Lyeth, Lyeth!
    Oh Eventru, Eventru!
    I must confess,
    I still believe (still believe),
    Eventru loves Fain!
    Give me a sign,
    Make me an Avatar Fain one more time!
    Zyphora said:
    "Finally, when harsh Executioner, Klayok Pavok, threatens to come between them, Zyphora has to act fast. But will they ever find the passionate love that they deserve?"

...Entrias would be in trouble if I were writing the end to this story. 

HMPH :(
  • edited March 2013

The Tattered Sausage
        - a mystery

by Dynami

The picturesque, coastal town of Celest holds a secret.

Aison Dilculo has the perfect life working as a librarian in the city and hunting with her strong girlfriend, Kelly McCloud.

However, when she finds a tattered sausage in her cellar, she begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the Diluculo family.

An election leaves Aison with some startling questions about her past, and she sets off to Celest to find some answers.

At first the people of Celest are innocent and sympathetic. She is intruigued by the curiously thoughtful Secretary, Meliana Regalis . However, after she introduces her to hard holywater, Aison slowly finds herself drawn into a web of Lust, Jealousy and perhaps, even Twerking.

Can Aison resist the charms of Meliana Regalis and uncover the secret of the tattered sausage before it's too late, or will her demise become yet another Celest legend?

Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2013
    Aison slowly finds herself drawn into a web of Lust, Jealousy and perhaps, even Twerking.
    Ohhh I can't believe I laughed as hard as I did.

It hurts, ow :(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Those Celestian ladies do love the tattered sausage.
  • I have a link to a site that lets me insert whoever I want into a bad werewolf-themed trashy novel.

...someone I know is getting one of these for his birthday, and I'm blaming you when they ask.
  • Thul said:
    I have a link to a site that lets me insert whoever I want into a bad werewolf-themed trashy novel.

...someone I know is getting one of these for his birthday, and I'm blaming you when they ask.
    Thul! Don't give away my gift to @Shikari on forums! :(
  • What, this gift?

----

. . . Isune walked to the castle window and looked off in the distance to the harbor, imageher blue eyes bright with anticipation. Zvoltzrose from in front of the fireplace, and giving a big stretch, wandered over to Isune, eager for an affectionate back-rub.
           “Come on, tell me every detail,” Viravainbegged. “And I’ll comb out the tag-alongs and shrubbery from your hair! How on earth did you end up with pieces of bramble bush stuck in that silver mop of yours and what’s that got to do with pirates?”
           Zvoltz turned in circles, giving Isune a better opportunity to find that special spot to rub, just between the shoulder blades.
           Chuckling, Isune turned and pointed to the harbor in the distance. “See that ship at the very end of the docks – the one with no sails; listing badly to one side? Well, that’s it.”
           “A real pirate ship,” Viravain sighed romantically.
         Isune glanced toward her bedside table where she kept a folded piece of parchment containing an etching of Shikari the Predator, the famous pirate Sea Wolf, wanted by authorities on two continents.
           “Yes, a real pirate ship, but not the pirate ship. It’s not the Corazon de Oro,” said Isune, excitement evident in her voice...
  • The Tenant of Nightshade Halls of Conquering Darkness
        - a lost Bronte novel

by M. Night Shadowfan

Celina Nightshade is a dark and soft orphan raised by a rude and bitchy Queen. Eventually she gets a job working as a Guardian of the Dark Forest for the lovely Lady Nightshade of Nightshade Halls of Conquering Darkness. The unlikely couple rapidly succumb to a raging passion.

On the day of their wedding, a fiery Witch escapes from the attic of Nightshade Halls of Conquering Darkness and starts a fire. Believing that Lady Nightshade is dead, Celina flees from the church and wanders the shadowy moors for days until she is rescued by a slutty Seer of the Rising Darkness.

However, although Lady Nightshade is blinded by the fire, she still breathes. Without Celina she becomes sunny and snuggly. She turns to alcohol for comfort. The ghost of the Witch from the attic haunts her.

Meanwhile, thinking Lady Nightshade is dead, Celina accepts a marriage proposal from her saviour, the Seer of the Rising Darkness. However, one night she believes she can hear Lady Nightshade calling, "Celina, where are you? Celina come home!" and she returns to Nightshade Halls of Conquering Darkness.

On Celina's return, she finds Lady Nightshade drunk and without sight. Mistaking her for the ghost of the fiery Witch, she attacks her with a Rowena's Ultimate Athame and Celina Nightshade dies.

As she attends to the body, Lady Nightshade realises what she has done. Driven mad with guilt, she hatches a plan to destroy the next generation, but there is no next generation and she dies of consumption two weeks later.

Save or Discard?

Praise for The Tenant of Nightshade Halls of Conquering Darkness

"One of the most raging romances ever told. It makes you want to rush out and get a job as a Lady's Guardian of the Dark Forest."
    "I feel more passion when I flush away my daily business than I did reading this book, but The Tenant of Nightshade Halls of Conquering Darkness does warn us against the dangers of keeping a fiery Witch in the attic."
    "I'd rather marry a slutty Seer of the Rising Darkness than a sunny Lady but each to his own."
    "I could do better."

The comments were the best part :D
  • The Aesthete Fulcrux
        - a lost Bronte novel

by Estarra the Eternal

Zvoltz the Architect is a holy and glowy orphan raised by a mortal and unholy cheesemaker. Eventually he gets a job working as a chaos hamster custodian for the virginal Lady the Aesthete of The Aesthete Fulcrux. The unlikely couple rapidly succumb to a cuddly passion.

On the day of their wedding, a Tainted soothsayer escapes from the attic of The Aesthete Fulcrux and starts a fire. Believing that Lady the Aesthete is dead, Zvoltz flees from the church and wanders the thunderous moors for days until he is rescued by a liberated angel herder.

However, although Lady the Aesthete is blinded by the fire, she still breathes. Without Zvoltz she becomes odorous and insane. She turns to alcohol for comfort. The ghost of the soothsayer from the attic haunts her.

Meanwhile, thinking Lady the Aesthete is dead, Zvoltz accepts a marriage proposal from his saviour, the angel herder. However, one night he believes he can hear Lady the Aesthete calling, "Zvoltz, where are you? Zvoltz come home!" and he returns to The Aesthete Fulcrux.

On Zvoltz's return, he finds Lady the Aesthete drunk and without sight. Mistaking him for the ghost of the Tainted soothsayer, she attacks him with an Eye of Dynara and Zvoltz the Architect dies.

As she attends to the body, Lady the Aesthete realises what she has done. Driven mad with guilt, she hatches a plan to destroy the next generation, but there is no next generation and she dies of consumption two weeks later.

Praise for The Aesthete Fulcrux

"One of the most cuddly romances ever told. It makes you want to rush out and get a job as a Lady's chaos hamster custodian."

"I feel more passion when I flush away my daily business than I did reading this book, but The Aesthete Fulcrux does warn us against the dangers of keeping a Tainted soothsayer in the attic."

"I'd rather marry a liberated angel herder than a odorous Lady but each to his own."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Probably asking for trouble with these characters, but here goes =p

Murder in The Havens
        - a crime thriller

by Kagato Draconis

Mangled legs have been turning up all over The Havens and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a quill, and still nobody has a clue who the sinister killer is.

Lady Iosai Anomaly is a slender and kind inspiration with a fondness for weaving. She doesn't know it yet but she is the only one who can stop the arrogant killer.

When her Superior, Roark Libertas, is kidnapped, Lady Anomaly finds herself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a tattered mantle.

She enlists the help of a noble liberator called Sior Anomaly.

Can Anomaly help Anomaly overcome her sugar addiction and find the answers before the peculiar killer and his deadly quill strike again?

Praise for Murder in The Havens

"Lady Anomaly is the best detective ever. A passion for weaving and sugar is something we all can relate to."
    "About as scary as a minute ant, but Murder in The Havens does deliver an important message about the dangers of a quill."
    "As always, a noble liberator makes the best sidekick."
    "I could do better."

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?