Squid Hunt Dawn/Nightmares - Juliary 671 CE

Prioress Yinuish Re'Leo, Serenade of the Stars's voice reverberates, "Squid are a form of psychological warfare. I will find you."
((Hear hear.))
Steward Kihr Ryseni, Scribe of Illumination shouts, "Beat it up! I'll try to find a cook!"

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Did you know the tainted squid are actually quite cute and cuddly?"

Steward Kihr Ryseni, Scribe of Illumination shouts, "Are they still slimy? I'm not a huge fan of my scales getting icky."

Prioress Yinuish Re'Leo, Serenade of the Stars's voice reverberates, "I'm keeping my eye on you. You stay out of my sea!"

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Oh, my! Look at Lanikai!"
Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Hey, that rhymed!"

Prioress Yinuish Re'Leo, Serenade of the Stars's voice reverberates, "I'd encourage you to write a book of poetry... but please don't."

Steward Kihr Ryseni, Scribe of Illumination shouts, "ALRIGHT Who gave me the squid."
Steward Kihr Ryseni, Scribe of Illumination shouts, "Oh god it's on my scales."

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Dashing through the waves, trying to get back to my caves."

(Market): Yinuish says, "Paying someone to create a good squid recipe. Also a poisonist. Possibly unrelated."

(Market): Freja says, "Being a poisonist for steep prices!"

(Market): Arandor says, "Encouraging her being a poisonist for steep prices! Go get your figurine dipped! It'll be helpful in the next Tourney."

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "I've been informed through various channels that there appears to be a significant demand for squid in the market. Perhaps I may assist you mortals with this desire."

Prioress Yinuish Re'Leo, Serenade of the Stars's voice reverberates, "Noooooo."

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Squiiiiid!"

The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "Can I get a uniquely specific and interesting squid so I can make neat figurines from it?!"

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "Let us see who can gather the most squid shall we!"

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "What a horrible perversion of a time-honoured favorite."
((squid squid JOIN EVENT scurry hurry!))
An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "A... piglet squid?"

Sugary Savant Tikki, Chair of Hallifax shouts, "A Squiglet if you will!"

The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh,

Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "Maybe it had unsanctioned relations with the hamsters?"

You twitch spasmodically.

Kihr waves goodbye.

(Market): You say, "20 credits to every new calamari cuisine."

(Market): Yinuish says, "Hey, that was my idea first!"

(Market): You say, "Better beat Serenwilde in... sourcing then."

(Serenwilde): You say, "Go Huskii go!"

(Serenwilde): Huskii says, "Hee! They're lots harder to pet than hamsters."

(Serenwilde): You say, "Unnatural sky-swimmers."

(Market): Afrit says, "Offering my premium services in sampling any new calamari cuisine."

Steward Kihr Ryseni, Scribe of Illumination shouts, "How the heck do you two have so many!?"

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Cause I love squid."

Huskii Myeras booms, "So many! Need more hands for catching!"

Prioress Yinuish Re'Leo, Serenade of the Stars's voice reverberates, "If one looks closely they might note a certain familial resemblance, I heard."

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Don't talk about your uncle like that."

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "We are almost at the half way point and it seems these slippery little squid are eluding quite a few of you. However Ayisdra and Freja seem to have a knack for holding onto them as they remain within a few squid of each other with Huskii not far behind!"

The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "I'm less concerned about having the most and more about how many I'll be able to sketch before the end!"
The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "But keep at it you two! I think Freja will win."

Motes of effervescent light coalesce and dance in the firmament as Faragan resounds, "I still have squid nightmares and this invasion is aging me before my time."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Ah, I knew there was a certain... something that caught My attention."

(IronHart Conflagration): Freja says, "Arandor just jinxed me."
(IronHart Conflagration): Freja says, "I'm going to lose them all."

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "Perhaps You shouldn't look so closely at the squid next time and they won't catch your eye, Nightmare."

(IronHart Conflagration): Galaphyrae says, "Targeting Arandor."

(IronHart Conflagration): Arandor says, "Uh oh..."
(IronHart Conflagration): Arandor says, "Hehe."

The current results for the Hamsterhunt are:
Your score: 48
Player Score
---------------------------------------
Ayisdra 407
Freja 306
Huskii 291
Tikki 202
Zagreus 191
Khnemu 87
Yinuish 83
Kihr 58
Xiran 48
Romaan 34
Arandor 33

(IronHart Conflagration): Arandor says, "I'd offer my help but I only have a dozen."

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "With only ten minutes remaining, Ayisdra seems to have mastered the art of holding onto squid as he breaks away from the others. Huskii is closing the gap with Tikki only a couple of squid behind."

The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "I meant to say Ayisdra, Ayisdra is clearly going to get the most squid."

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "Stop jinxing people!"

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Knight of the Paladins echoes, "Zap them instead!"

The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "How else am I supposed to make sure you make a comeback."

Kalas Freja, Harbinger of Dark Ascendance intones, "You already gave me bad karma!"

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "Perhaps it is just a bout of bad luck?"

The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "You'd think these little guys would be in the water more than just around the roads..."

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "With only a few moments remaining, it appears the squid catching has slowed, but there are many more to catch!"

The Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "Well... looks like I wasn't a jinx afterall."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "And all the squid have returned to the seas! In a last minute hand off, Zagreus has given all his squid to Freja who has claimed the most squid!"
Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "I shall now expect several excellent squid recipes from each of you!"

(Serenwilde): You say, "Curses."

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

Steward Kihr Ryseni, Scribe of Illumination shouts, "Very well done everyone. Now let's see about those Calamari recipes."

Motes of effervescent light coalesce and dance in the firmament as Faragan resounds, "You catch them you clean them .....just keep the results away from me."

There is no event currently running, however the results for the previous
Hamsterhunt are:
Player Score
---------------------------------------
Freja 740
Ayisdra 507
Huskii 412
Tikki 360
Yinuish 101
Kihr 69
Arandor 37
Romaan 34

A whisper of feathers surrounding it, a star-washed hippocampus adorned with sea
-wrought amulets thrusts a vibrant floating lantern of dancing firefly squid at
you from its coils and trots back to whence it came.

You blink.

Your soft voice reaches out to Prioress Yinuish Re'Leo, Serenade of the Stars, tickling their ear, "Agh!"

(Serenwilde): Huskii says, "Lots of competition... Nothing 'fraid we'll have to
settle for third this hunt."

Outlines of golden firefly squid dance amongst the firmament as a golden lantern
continues its journey upward.

(Serenwilde): You say, "Plenty of squid to cook."
Jolanthe tells you, "I seem to have just missed the surge. Would you, by chance, happen to have a catalogue of squid species that appear at such times? Just basic names would suffice!"
((responded IG. Join a hunt to see their silly sky-swimming. Descriptions in another thread.))
Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST