12.10.1 update for m&m
Having data can be really useful in understanding or realizing things - and the new mmconfig showafftimes
option helps you with that. With it on, m&m will tell you how long have you had an aff for when you've cured it.
You can also make use of this data in scripting - the manual has been updated to tell you how. There are many applications for this - from displaying the aff times in your UI to dynamically re-prioritizing depending on how long have you had an aff for.
New alias: cc
A new alias – cc
– and a new function mm.cc()
have been added to m&m. Both of them allow you to communicate on a given channel easier
– by taking care some of the common things for you. They’re pretty useful, so read on for how they can help you!
alias can be for talking with your group regardless of the medium you’re using a squad, clan, team or anything else. You’d only have to get used to typing cc instead of all the different things or the current one you’re using – and switch what channel you talk on with mmconfig ccto.
function can be used as your announce function – you can trigger it to whatever you’d like to announce, change where it announces to instantly with mmconfig ccto
, and not worry about the function announcing when you’re in aeon or paused.
Darkfate has been added to the system - it will track it and act accodingly with it on now.
The system now has two new pseudo-affs - tendonunknown and crackedunknownkneecap. This allows the system to cure these affs off symptoms better - in cases when the initial delivery was hidden/missed, the system will cure off the symtom instead of the diagnose.
Maestoso handling been improved - the system will now recognize when it was cancelled by a Bard, and several other relevant messages to it were added.
The API for priorities got two new toys: mm.prio.gethighest(balance)
and mm.prio.insert(action, balance, number)
will return you the action and balance that are on top of the list for the given balance. This function can be useful to use when you'd like to place a priority above the highest - guaranteeing that it'll be looked at first.
mm.prio.insert(action, balance, number)
is a useful complement to the mm.prio_swap() function
- this function will either insert the action for you at a 'hole' in the priority if there is one, or if there isn't one - it'll insert at that spot and shuffle other items down.
Shamanists Forecast skill will now tell you the weather in Celsius as well as Fahrenheit, in case you missed it!
alias was improved to group things when rifting items away, so it generates less spam.
A ton of other improvements, changes and fixes made it in - check the list below!
- added a cap on how big the stats % chart can be
- added a crackedunknownkneecap aff
- added a feature to show how long have you had an aff for (mmconfig showafftimes)
- added a kneepcap prone trigger
- added a nimbus already on line for the enchantment version
- added a stance symptom trigger
- added a tendonunknown aff
- added a venomlock for completeness sake
- added Allcure from a healing shrine
- added an maff alias
- added cavalier crushleg and bleeding triggers
- added Celcius temperature to Shamanism forecast
- added curio damage absorption line
- added darkfate
- added fracturedskull arnica cure
- added interference def line
- added ironwill to defup+keepup
- added m&m updated aff event
- added maestoso wearing off lines
- added mm.F2C() function
- added mm.prio.gethighest(balance) function
- added mm.prio.insert(action, balance, number) function
- added mmconfig ccto - to change where cc alias and mm.cc() function report things to
- added new bashing triggers
- added shamanism imprint def line
- added snake bond lines
- added the z/s change to knighthood line
- added vlua, vecho and cc aliases
- coloured dormant domoths in light blue
- disabled named illusions by default now
- documented mmconfig ccto, cc alias, mm.cc() function
- documented stopwatches on affs
- fixed allheale not to doublesip
- fixed defs to be reset on relogin properly
- fixed earthpulse not to require 10p
- fixed focus spirit not to go off with manabarbs on
- fixed springup not to be done when you're impaled
- fixed up a bunch of knighthood lines
- improved balance regain lines to be checked for Arts Illusion detection
- improved deathaura defup
- improved impale detection in sap
- improved inra to batch-inr herbs
- optimized inra to mass-inr items where it can instead of individually (herbs and tints for now - if you'd like to help with other riftables, let me know)
- sorted bashing triggers alphabetically
- updated for the liquorice change
- updated gnosis line
- updated the wording on mmconfig cleanse to say that it affects both the spell and enchantment