m&m updates

Comments

• The updater should have left a zip file with your system in the Mudlet folder (the one called that). Install that one through the package manager. Remove everything else first, both the entries in the package manager as well as anything in the script, trigger ect. sections themselves.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Delete the old version from your files now that you have the new and shiny one.

• Ok that's what it was, I wasn't moving the zip folder to the profiles, I had it on desktop and extracted it to the folder instead. Thanks guys, working now I believe

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    At one of the updates around the switch to the Overhaul, it was stated that you have to redownload m&m and reinstall it because of a change to the way updates work or something. Then, the updates will work. If you have the original email from Vadi with the link to your m&m, just download it again (it has been updated).
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Was away for a bit - getting on the latest Overhaul changes, an update will be out soon.
  • 14.11.1 update!

An update for the latest Overhaul cure updates. As usual, all cures are auto-enabled for you.

Changelog: 

• added clumsiness curing with overhaul
    • added hallucinating curing with overhaul
    • added the new yoyo def line
    • updated hypochondria, vapors, claustrophobia, vestiphobia, loneliness and dementis to be replaced by relevant overhaul affs
  • I have the harvester plug-in...I usually just use hrs to harvest entire rooms. But filled up on arnica and wanted to only gather kafe. So I used hrv kafe and nothing happens. Using this right or? Kafe is not on the don't harvest list either right now. So not sure why its not working.
  • 14.11.2 update!

Latest update for the stupidity and addiction Overhaul cures!

Changelog:

• added stupidity, addiction overhaul cures & their affliction replacements
    • updated for changed addiction lines
    • updated Violetvibrato trigger to assume confusion for a lucidity cure
  • Barendur said:
    I have the harvester plug-in...I usually just use hrs to harvest entire rooms. But filled up on arnica and wanted to only gather kafe. So I used hrv kafe and nothing happens. Using this right or? Kafe is not on the don't harvest list either right now. So not sure why its not working.
    Can't select to harvest a herb atm, something to add.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is there a way to have m&m take an action when it regains bal/equi, like you would if you had stratagems?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Is there a way to have m&m take an action when it regains bal/equi, like you would if you had stratagems?
    mm.doadd and related functions.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Is there a good way to teach m&m what to do in sap? Last time it happened to me, it seemed to focus on doing things like upkeeping tea, and most importantly clotting over and over instead of trying to cure sap.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yes, all the priorities are adjustable

Check out your slowcuring priorities and adjust them to cure sap more to your liking

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited November 2014
    Oh, I found the bug. I think it's not catching lines where a Wildewood reactive strikes, or some other passive happens on the same prompt. This results in things like sitting and clotting six times before even trying to writhe an entangle.

Because really, if the problem with it not curing sap to any real degree was just that it wasn't expertly tuned by the user, that's a pretty big problem.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    you should post your slow curing prios as well as the log

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited December 2014
    Button popped up that m&m needed to update.  Clicked it, 'cause I'm dumb and forgot that.  Going through, seeing if I can track down the mm.zip on my system.  Currently, link to manually download m&m isn't working, since it looks like Vadi forgot to pay for his hosting.  So, heads up to anyone else that sees that pop up.

TLDR: Don't click the update button if it comes up until Vadi fixes his hosting.
  • oh dear. I did. How do I fix this?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Weird the link to manually download mine works. You sure you guys typed it out right?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84880/m&m/r/NAME m&m.zip

replace NAME with your character name, obviously.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Try to load an older profile, Xeria. There's a dropdown menu when you first connect that let you select a previous date before you tried to update.
    Tried that, by the way Kelly. Problem is, it looks like my m&m folder inside my profile got wiped out. So, no dll and whatever else to load into mudlet. Hadn't thought to retry my Dropbox link (newish alt received a link to vadisystems instead to dropbox) so I'll give that a shot later.

Suppose this is a bit of incentive to finally sit down and code my own terribly buggy, broken system :smiley:
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Oh, hmm. If you have your old zip file you should be able to install that back with package manager. I think that's what I ended up doing as well as going to an older profile.
    Yeah, I hope I have it kicking around, but I clear out my downloads folder monthly. We'll see.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    7376h, 6639m, 8168e, 10p, 27350en, 22940w Bexk-honours kurama
    (m&m): ndb.honors() for Kurama called, when already honours'ing Maelynn - not going to do this.

I have this happening, and it's been going on since this morning any time I try to check someone's honours. Anyone know how to reset it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Go to your profile folder (D:\Dropbox\.config\mudlet\profiles\Lusternia in my case) and open the name downloads folder. Clean everything out of there. Probably best to log out and close Mudlet first. No clue if it will work but it might stop ndb being somehow stuck on a name.
    NDB CANCEL
  • Hallelujah!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nooooo that was my one edge!

• Ty, based Vadi.
  • This one took longer than it should have, new pipe, new balance + holiday season. The rest will be as quick as the earlier ones :)