Songs That Represent Characters/Places/People/Anything

Comments

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    This music video is a shadowdancer and harbinger hybrid at work.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Turnus said:
    I posted this earlier.
    Well damn, never mind then.

Turnus said:
    Well damn, never mind then.
    It's still an awesome song, good taste in music! :D
  • edited February 2014
    I guess we have 2 music threads going, but this seems the more appropriate for this.

This one encapsulates the entire experience of a Cosmic/Ethereal raid, from the tentative suggestion, to sneaking in to prep points and pre-meld, to the execution, and then the scant survivors fleeing for their lives at the end. :)

And, I can't believe no one has posted this yet, it's aetherflares in a nutshell. (Also, if you like, you can skip ahead to 11:30. Unlike real aetherflares where you have to sit there for that whole time. This works on multiple levels.)

edited to fix links. Is there no post preview anymore, these forums are so quirky. Also, warning, these get loud at the end.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Turnus said:
    Haha, aww man, I was going to post this. Still, that video inspired me quite a bit for Haezon's works. This is another by her, which is just as lovely, and offers a more natural view of the elements.

Retired.
  • Kiradawea said:
    videooo

This is gonna be my background music for ascension.

And look, there are some Halkyries as well. Kira, Aerys, Vivet, Talan and Maligorn.
    /flexes to Symphonium and grabs lute

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I name my RPG characters after Lusternians too. :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Mysrai's Shifting City

Got some new ones.

Gaudiguch (still haven't been there)

Serenwilde.

For @Kiradawea's wind muse elemental.
    I used to make cakes.

• A Cantor choir:

Notes: from a Japan-exclusive game, written in an entirely new language called Hymmnos. If you actually watch it and look at the lyrics, you'll notice Razielan themes -- from the fluffy to the decidedly disturbing/uncanny valley that accompanies the Loving Radiance.

• edited March 2014
    Tetra being a psycho-girlfriend, song dedicated to Someone.

http://youtu.be/qUqLxbaaOhY

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    A lot of his stuff is really great.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I want to take Tom Lehrer's elements song and re-write it for Lusternia for all the shipping combinations that exist.

The compiling of that would take a fair while.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Vivet said:
    Hallifax.
    We need a park. Please put this on the list.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited March 2014

Ghost BC - Ritual
    Magnagora-Nihilists

• Whenever I start thinking these days, this is certainly what's passing through my mind.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I struggled with the DD soundtrack, it's too symphonic for my liking. Comes across too relaxed and passive in a situations where a strong feeling of being rushed at high tempo is necessary.

That said, I imagine somewhere in a smoke hazed bar in Gaudiguch, there's a Dracnari leaning his chair back against the wall, glass of whiskey in one hand, hookah pipe in the other, and he could not be any more relaxed if he tried.

And that's playing somewhere nearby.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited March 2014
    This is what Gaudiguch really sounds like.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

Not really meaning to represent anybody in particular, but totally a Serenwilde/Spiritsinger cover of an awesome song.

• NochtNocht Glomdoring
    Shadowdancers.

(Hopefully, someone didn't already beat me to it.)
    Queen Zouvi -> Younger/New Members of Glomdoring.

• How Aerdiya sees Glomdoring's combatants...and how she would like to be one day.

• One for the Minstrels

• edited April 2014
    Meeting a Divine

Designing/working on a manse

Characters changing their gender
    Here's a soundtrack option for your visit to Golden Serenity Teahouse.

I used to make cakes.