Songs That Represent Characters/Places/People/Anything

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot

Theme song for @Irillia and @Zyphora's beautiful friendship. Ignore the one or two slightly creepy lines.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Glory & Gore

I love this song, anyway, but thinking about how much the lyrics remind me of Glom makes me all reminiscent.

• A Mirror's Edge OST, but an extremely well done piece of electronica.

Reminds me of Hallifax and the convergence of open air and brilliant sunlight.

• This makes me think of Serenwilde

A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Eryth

The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • edited June 2014
    Haezon becomes Minister of Cultural Affairs. (SFW but use your judgement).

And his eventual fate (If he returns to being annoying).
    Retired.

Theme song for everyone who's been smitten by @Turnus.

(but actually just one of my favorite songs ever)
    I used to make cakes.

• Magnagora

Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited June 2014

For those like @Lavinya and myself. 

@Drocilla might be able to relate too. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Only time I seen a hotter chick that bitch was my reflection <--- My favourite line (and so fitting for Lavinya, haha)

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Lavinya said:
    Only time I seen a hotter chick that bitch was my reflection <--- My favourite line (and so fitting for Lavinya, haha)
    I'm a dollar not a dime, and you're penny...JC
    edited June 2014
    This played while I was chatting with @Skye at his inn so it is forever his theme song in my head.

But then I heard this version and the martial flair reminded me of @Khydan, though it gets a little more bombastic than I've ever known him to be.

I used to make cakes.

• ^^ when I first started like.... A year or two ago I heard that in Magnagora
    so yeah if I'm unresponsive in game drop me a message here.... chances are I'm browsing
  • Faethorn. Reason: Self-Explanatory.

Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • edited June 2014
    Talking with @Aiyana .... please remember this!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Gaudiguch.

• Vivet said:
    Gaudiguch.

Did you think of that because the katana was invented in Dairuchi?
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Portia said:

You want Aiyana to remember a song about a man who can't seperate fantasy from reality and ends up cutting himself as well as driving his car off a bridge with his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

You want Aiyana to remember a song about a man who can't seperate fantasy from reality and ends up cutting himself as well as driving his car off a bridge with his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk?
    It's an inside joke.

edited July 2014
    Dar's theme song for the last hundred years. Many tears. 

Although it's extra hilarious if you (I) imagine it performed by Daraius and the Hallifax State Symphony Orchestra.
    I used to make cakes.

• edited August 2014

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • @Lisaera - I just listened to this today and thought of you. <3

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited August 2014
    Are you sure that's not Eventru?

Rate how much you'd wear that tiara thing in the beginning, mine's about 100/10

• I thought @Lisaera would love the glasses. I could see her rocking those in her couture gown.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Please. Eventru could never pull that off. 
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I can't be the only one who was reminded of Geordi La Forge?
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Psh, Lisaera is pretty clearly moonlight sonata. It's even got moon in the title.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • I hear all of you (@turnus @arien @isune). Lisaera is certainly diva enough for Queen Bey and She's demure enough for Moonlight Sonata, but I also think this captures Her essence pretty well, too - 

• ^ oh nooo. That is most definitely Viravain's song. Has Black Widow all over it.