Player Pics!

Comments

• Ok sideways picture
  • So.. This happened. Where does the time go?

• @Alik just wait, soon he'll be graduating from college and getting a Big Boy job!

• Havastus said:
    @Alik just wait, soon he'll be graduating from college and getting a Big Boy job!
    Liar. Once you graduate from college you go into a year and a half of temp work while anxiety builds about your crippling debt and inability to get a full-time position until the stress begins to affect your health and relationships and you spend every night overanalyzing every single thing you ever did to discover where it was you fucked up.
  • Krackenor said:
    Havastus said:
    @Alik just wait, soon he'll be graduating from college and getting a Big Boy job!
    Liar. Once you graduate from college you go into a year and a half of temp work while anxiety builds about your crippling debt and inability to get a full-time position until the stress begins to affect your health and relationships and you spend every night overanalyzing every single thing you ever did to discover where it was you fucked up.
    I got around that problem by nabbing a job before I graduated. :P

• Me and my baby mama in pole dancing class
  • While I'm playing the game of posting every where on the forums, this is from late last year.

come2mag
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Tynghall I seem to remember your character looking pretty much exactly like you. Well played, sir.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Havastus said:
    @Tynghall that is a glorious beard.
    You are just a darlin'.

Rancoura said:
    @Tynghall I seem to remember your character looking pretty much exactly like you. Well played, sir.
    I always dreamt of having a big beard, and I finally grew up and became my character. Except Tyngh's a tae'dae with a beard now, so if I was into dudes, the entendre would be palpable.
    come2mag
  • Stratas said:
    This is me, wearing a 4 year old girl as a hat:

This is me, pretending to be @Maylea, I guess?:

(We also have the same hair colour! Gasp.)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I'll be in my bunk.

@Narynth, we started something :P

Before an earthly flight

edited April 2016
    @Avurekhos stop being such a Canadian and drink something imported!

(Seriously, I am not a fan of our beer. Except for Keith's Red. Keith's Red is good.)

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    @Avurekhos stop being such a Canadian and drink something imported!

(Seriously, I am not a fan of our beer. Except for Keith's Red. Keith's Red is good.)

I enjoy Keith's as well as Budweiser, you'll find me often downing a bit of Whiskey when I can too. But I do enjoy wine from time to time. It just so happens the cheapest thing I have left makes me very Canadian. Also, these quoteboxes make me feel more vulnerable then I should be!

(Not a fan of Molson by the way myself, you'll never see me drinking that. It would probably be used as a method of torture if anything)

Canadian beer tends to be pretty horrid. Our whiskey, however... more Crown Royal please.

Before an earthly flight

• I'll just have to keep that in mind if I ever find myself in Toronto ever again, Crown Royal and all!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I think that look on her face is saying 'where the f--- is my wine?'

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.