Player Pics!

1293031323335»

Comments

• DrakiusDrakius Member Posts: 302 Gifted
    I really need to cut my hair, it's getting too long to fix.
    The playa you love to hate
  • DrauzgotDrauzgot Member Posts: 47 Capable
    Awh, the mini-griefer has adorable curls. (Also, totally name the mini-mini Dominique. Give in to your addiction.)
  • TamsinTamsin Member Posts: 134 Master
    Drauzgot said:
    Awh, the mini-griefer has adorable curls. (Also, totally name the mini-mini Dominique. Give in to your addiction.)
    At the present time, her name is Morgana (Faye or Rose, depending on how I feel). Yes to all the nerd references. 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,730 Transcendent
    This makes me miss having long hair to dye various colours :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SaranSaran Member Posts: 1,687 Mythical
    Player pics reminds me of who all the Lusternian's I have on facebook play >_>
  • ZloZlo Member Posts: 1 Inept
    Lets Add to the Photo bank here. Zlo/Zixen(retired)/Yium , this is whats behind ^.^

• DanquikDanquik Member Posts: 146 Master
    Matching haircuts today.

• KerithKerith Member Posts: 267 Gifted
    That shirt reminds me of tailoring design 656.

I may have a problem. :lol:
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,762 Transcendent
    Laysus said:
    So it's been a while. And I've got a lot shorter hair than I used to. :)
    Amazingly, this is pretty much how I pictured Laysus to look.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LaysusLaysus Member Posts: 154 Master
    Kerith said:
    That shirt reminds me of tailoring design 656.

I may have a problem. :lol:
    Sleeveless tunic. Is just before I went and timed in at a larp event I help crew!
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • ElarinElarin Member Posts: 8 Novice
    Never have hair shorter than it used to be....
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 769 Mythical
    Not enough sleep, probably from staying up too late for this silly game we call Lusternia...

To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,528 Transcendent
    Up for a promotion at work, so dressed a little spiffy to make a good impression. The interview went well, so here's hoping!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."