Player Pics!

Comments

• @Neos and @Kialkarkea

I was in the bus after waiting outside at -22 °C. The only time I like winter is for skiing, anytime else I wish for summer to come back. Here, the snow accumulations are taller than me!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited January 2013
    @Neos and @Kialkarkea

I was in the bus after waiting outside at -22 °C. The only time I like winter is for skiing, anytime else I wish for summer to come back. Here, the snow accumulations are taller than me!
    Either you're really short, or you get a lot of snow. I'm partial to the former really.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Neo hahah it is mostly the snow... I think
  • edited January 2013
    @Neos and @Kialkarkea

@Alaksanteri Sounds like home to me. Where are you from?
  • Alak you're cute! Well everyone is cute, but yours is the most recent pic.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • This is me being calm and collected and not tearing the house apart (and waking everybody up) looking for my camera at 5:30am.  Instead, I will not freak out that my camera has momentarily evaporated (Momentarily as in, just for a moment, or momentarily as in, has yet to evaporate, but will do so in a moment?  Grammar, you foul beast, playing these tricks when I should have been in bed hours ago! PLAY STARCHORD GRAMMAR!). 

However, tomorrow I'll be able to show off the gorgeousness that is Unicron-Mike.  And I'll be in there too.  Two Lusternians, one photo!  I know you're all awaiting this magical moment!

*goes to bed before the parenthesis come back*

Septim in his (not so) natural environment

• a fine community we have
  • not the clearest pic
    me from my last years prom, just see what I look like
    i'm the male XD
  • edited January 2013

http://i.imgur.com/I8ko5.jpg

(I can't figure out how to just post the stupid picture without a link!)

Just another photo from my trip to Chicago.

• *Eventru's up in Aison's post*

The boy is Unicron and the girl is me, Junia!

He's so much taller than me..

• You guys are both attractive!

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
  • Junia said:

The boy is Unicron and the girl is me, Junia!

He's so much taller than me..

Daaamn gurl. If I knew you liked tall people, I would have been all over that..With blessings on your new relationship.

• edited February 2013

This will never happen again, so I'm going to overload you.

• How long have you been doing BJJ? Used to study it when I was in high school but had to give up due to money concerns. Still have my black gui!!

• Five years, and it's been great. You should find a way to train again.
  • I would love to. Recently getting into Kung Fu (when I had a job). If I manage to find another one here pretty soon I was thinking of starting that back up because I found a school I really liked. Once I get into much better shape, I will start doing BJJ and MMA again.

• There's no need to wait. You will get into much better shape by starting BJJ and MMA again, and it'll be fun. I know this from experience.
  • Fair enough, but I'm also unemployed and only have expenses right now, and typically any sort of martial arts training costs money.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Brb, fetching popcorn.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Daevos, post some videos! BJJ is indeed a great thing to do. What belt are you?
  • If you look at that last picture you can see a certain color belt. That's your answer.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    When I look at the last picture, I see a baby - nude. You're a FLESH BELT?!
  • Your mind works in a interesting way.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The alternative is that you are a baby belt. But come on, that's too stupid and silly to possibly be true. What do you take me for?