Player Pics!

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Loth is too cute to be a griefer, it's how he gets away with it!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    And by 'entire family', you mean you and the alts, right?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2013
    The four up front are: dracnari moondancer (she loves reptiles and she's kind of spacy), furrikin institute (really smart but doesn't apply himself, very exciteable), ephemeral (i don't get to see him very often, also really smart), tae'dae Spiritsinger (nicknamed "Lil' Bear and plays the tuba).

In the back is Shaddus, and my human Aquamancer dreamweaver bookbinder (loves to swim, does papercrafting, has the dreamiest hazel eyes, and if I called her a snuggly tae'dae, she would beat me)

Disclaimer: i do not actually have any alts matching those.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Disclaimer: i do not actually have any alts matching those.
    Yet

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited March 2013
    Because 'Paint'ed on lip rings and gages don't scar as much as real ones 3=<image

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
    Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks, "They have no name?"
    You say, "Liwase and Kialooperherpaderp."
  • Aison said:

http://i.imgur.com/I8ko5.jpg

(I can't figure out how to just post the stupid picture without a link!)

Just another photo from my trip to Chicago.

Me either 3=<

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Fluer said:
    Because 'Paint'ed on lip rings and gages don't scar as much as real ones 3=<image
    Why aren't you an elfen, sir. :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Fluer said:
    Because 'Paint'ed on lip rings and gages don't scar as much as real ones 3=<
    Why aren't you an elfen, sir. :D
    Because I don't know, that's why o3o

You say, "My moms."
  • edited March 2013
    I just need some hot pants
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ciaran said:

You don't look so well. Should go see a doctor about that.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Ciaran said:
    I just need some hot pants
    SEE??? I told them we needed Hot Pants 3=<

You say, "My moms."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2013
    Awkwardly close and large face, go!

I forgot I'd finally gotten around to taking a new picture after being a complete scumbag all winter. (Also, my bites and obscured plugs are real! Teehee)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:

I forgot I'd finally gotten around to taking a new picture after being a complete scumbag all winter. (Also, my bites and obscured plugs are real! Teehee)
    I only have my nose ring and my Dahlia's :( My ears are pierced, but I'm afraid to gauge

You say, "My moms."
    Fluer said:
    Eritheyl said:

I only have my nose ring and my Dahlia's :( My ears are pierced, but I'm afraid to gauge
    Don't be afraid, it's a pretty reversible deal up to a certain point. Mine are only 1/2 inchers, but I've seen larger brought back to regular earring size with proper care.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Fluer said:
    Eritheyl said:

Don't be afraid, it's a pretty reversible deal up to a certain point. Mine are only 1/2 inchers, but I've seen larger brought back to regular earring size with proper care.
    It's more of me being afraid of the pain >.< That and my agent told me if she ever caught me gauging my ears, she'd burn my house down with me in it, so..... <(>////>)>

You say, "My moms."
    Fluer said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Fluer said:
    Eritheyl said:

It's more of me being afraid of the pain >.< That and my agent told me if she ever caught me gauging my ears, she'd burn my house down with me in it, so..... <(>////>)>
    If you're doing it right, the pain should be somewhere between minimal and negligible. A lot of people hype it up in all the wrong ways!

-

• Eritheyl said:
    Fluer said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Fluer said:
    Eritheyl said:

If you're doing it right, the pain should be somewhere between minimal and negligible. A lot of people hype it up in all the wrong ways!
    Our quote stacks oddly resemble a pyramid. This pleases me >=| Anywho, I'm getting slightly off topic >.<

You say, "My moms."
  • I have one piercing. I'd like to eventually get 4-5 more and a couple of tattoos. Pics of those when I've lost all my extra weight and actually gotten them.

Should I go for nipple rings or dermals somewhere..?

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • Majanishi said:
    I have one piercing. I'd like to eventually get 4-5 more and a couple of tattoos. Pics of those when I've lost all my extra weight and actually gotten them.

Nipple rings are too generic. You should get dermals. They are far more decorative and can be put literally ANYWHERE you want. My Dahlia's are dermals.image The ones at mah lip corners :3

You say, "My moms."

Majanishi said:
    I have one piercing. I'd like to eventually get 4-5 more and a couple of tattoos. Pics of those when I've lost all my extra weight and actually gotten them.

Nipples, hands down. Dermals usually just look skanky.

-

• edited March 2013
    Piggybacking off the forum avatar repository... let's see if this works.

Bleh photo.  I'll have to get another one hosted somewhere.

• Eritheyl said:

Majanishi said:

That's probably why I have them V_V

You say, "My moms."
    Hello pearly whites, you're looking awfully white and pearly.

-

• Ciaran said:
    Okay nobody got (or liked) the joke last time.

Here's a real one.
    No, we got it. We just didn't care :3

You say, "My moms."
  • Ciaran said:
    Okay nobody got (or liked) the joke last time.

Here's a real one.

But the joke would have been much more convincing if you had doodled fake piercings on it O3O

You say, "My moms."
  • Eritheyl said:

Majanishi said:

So it would go with the tramp stamp I'm planning to get, right? :p

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
    Majanishi said:
    Tramp stamps aren't always bad. I've considered getting one.

-

• Eritheyl said:
    Majanishi said:
    Tramp stamps aren't always bad. I've considered getting one.
    What...? I don't even....

You say, "My moms."