Player Pics!

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Gwarsh, the best picture I took was that one where I wasn't even looking at the camera! 

It's the only one I don't have a huge shiny forehead  and my hair fuzzy isn't painfully obvious and distressing!

See! fuzzy hair, shiny forehead:

• Pruxi said:
    Gwarsh, the best picture I took was that one where I wasn't even looking at the camera! 

It's the only one I don't have a huge shiny forehead  and my hair fuzzy isn't painfully obvious and distressing!

Hellooooo Pruxi!
  • Pruxi said:

To be honest, I think the fuzzies are adorable. No homo

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
    Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks, "They have no name?"
    You say, "Liwase and Kialooperherpaderp."
  • Why thank you! My mother (She's a nice lady. #InsideJoke), was showing a picture of me to a coworker at the loony bin, who apparently thought I was killer. I'm glad that my pictures and fuzzies do something for someone, because I hate them! 

• Pruxi said:
    Why thank you! My mother (She's a nice lady. #InsideJoke), was showing a picture of me to a coworker at the loony bin, who apparently thought I was killer. I'm glad that my pictures and fuzzies do something for someone, because I hate them! 
    If someone in the loony bin thinks you're a killer, that's not a good sign O_O Also, try getting a relaxer. I know it's a girl thing to go to the hair salon, but if you really want the poofies gone for good, a relaxer is the way to go. OR straighten your hair. That's a temporary fix, and if you do it often enough, can be a permanent fix. ~Pro tipz~

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
  • Fluer said:
    Ciaran said:
    Okay nobody got (or liked) the joke last time.

Here's a real one.
    No, we got it. We just didn't care :3
    Alright, so, let me rephrase this one, since I'm getting Troll tagged. I am responding to what Ciaran was thinking. I.E., if anyone got/cared about his joke insulting me. I respond to a thought, I get tagged as a troll. He insults me several times with ONE pic and a caption, and he gets nada. You're bass ackwards.

You say, "My moms."
  • edited March 2013
    Erm. Here I am to terrify you all with bad!picture.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Needs more blur.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • It was a zoom-in on a old school photograph that was already blurry! If I added more blur, there'd be more blur than blur!

• Is...is that a bow in your hair?
  • My new Gaudiguch shirt. Leaving present from the staff at the National Museum in Ghana. It's freaking awesome!

• edited April 2013
    Another one of me, but with different hair. Camera quality is not the best but it is what it is
  • edited April 2013
    I am not actually as whacky or unhinged as I seem. I just go all out on the net The other guy is one of my many many cousins (I'm the one in glasses).
    Nice to meet you.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • edited April 2013
    imageMyself from this past weekend up in MI, conventioning. And these weird things always seem to end up on my hat.

Edit: Forums, y u only accept urls?

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio, you look remarkably like a friend of my family. Perhaps a bit goofier though. (In a good way)
  • edited April 2013
    Skye said:
    This is an update because I'm a narcissist. Also because corduroy.
    [-(  
    [-(
    [-(
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    How.

Ya dern.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Septim said:
    Another one of me, but with different hair. Camera quality is not the best but it is what it is
    I want my afro back >____________________>

You say, "My moms."
  • Coming out of the closet! AWHH XD Jokes =3

You say, "My moms."
  • edited April 2013
    Here's one.

Probably my favourite :/
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    DAMNIT NAKAREL. I should know better by now, always check a link for YouTube :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Nakarel said:
    Here's one.

Probably my favourite :/
    I just got Rick Roll'd >_>

You say, "My moms."

Pic of me while I was over on Okinawa before going on deployment.
  • Brona said:

Pic of me while I was over on Okinawa before going on deployment.
    You're probably at "At ease," but I still ahve to make a funny >.>

Parade rest so perfect, can't tell which one's the statue :D

Bah Dum Psh (Drum sound)

You say, "My moms."
  • ha ha ha