What type of cookies are common in the Basin?

KioKio
edited May 2013 in Q&A
Can't seem to find a cook, so I'll ask here.  I know chocolate doesn't really exist, but kafe can be used to substitute for what we would call chocolate.  Does that mean there are kafe chip or kafe chunk cookies?  Barring that, gumdrops are something that exist, correct?

Best Answers

Answers

• Gotchya, gotchya. Gumdrops it is, then!  It'll be tough to figure out how to make metals look like macadamia nuts... but I can use gemstones for gumdrops!

BUAHAHAHA!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    There's the massive Wyrden isle, but nobody's figured out how to get into its innards.

And then there would be the problem of chocolate being Wyrden; it might try to eat you back.
  • Xenthos said:
    There's the massive Wyrden isle, but nobody's figured out how to get into its innards.

And then there would be the problem of chocolate being Wyrden; it might try to eat you back.
    Actually, wyrden chocolate is suspiciously similar to another thick, fudgy, clumpy brown substance that I can think of..... :ar!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:

Actually, wyrden chocolate is suspiciously similar to another thick, fudgy, clumpy brown substance that I can think of..... :ar!
    Molasses?  Hmmm.
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Xenthos said:
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:

Molasses?  Hmmm.
    I hope that's what he means, since I'm assuming pirates would taste a bit... salty.

Edit: BUAHAHA!  Soon people shall cower at my creation at it whips elegantly through the air, fighting enemies and creating... hunger.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Kio said:
    Xenthos said:
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:

Molasses?  Hmmm.
    I hope that's what he means, since I'm assuming pirates would taste a bit... salty.

Edit: BUAHAHA!  Soon people shall cower at my creation at it whips elegantly through the air, fighting enemies and creating... hunger.
    You're creating a chocolate version of Morgfyre?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!