Massively Live Interview

edited May 2013 in Common Grounds
IRE's CEO, Matt Mihaly, is being interviewed by Beau Hindman of Massively in two hours' time. The interview is going to be livestreamed at www.twitch.tv/massivelytv and will feature a screencast of v2.0 of our HTML5 client. It's fantastic. Absolutely amazing. Seriously - check out the interview and see what we have in store.

This is an interview not be missed! Make sure you watch it, tonight, at 5pm EDT / 2pm PST / 10pm BST.

I'm excited!

And yes, for those who don't catch it, this will be recorded and a link made available afterwards. :)

Comments

• Could somebody be so kind as to grab the stream as an mp4/flv/whatever and upload it somewhere, please? twitch.tv want simply too many scripts running and my noscript is going mad so I wont be using the site.

Thanks in advance.
  • Might be a bit late to ask for that five minutes before the stream starts, heh. Had it been an hour, I might've been able to set something up, but not now.
  • You can just grab the stream after it's over, heh.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited May 2013
    I can't help but feel we're slightly trolling chat a bit...

Laughing at the Aetolia people who flipped when they got compared to Twilight tho.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That awkward moment when your Character's name got mentioned, but in reference to some asshat trolling and using your handle to impersonate you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    That awkward moment when your Character's name got mentioned, but in reference to some asshat trolling and using your handle to impersonate you.
    Did you get mentioned, Shaddus? :O
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Wouldn't anyone mentioned be a Shaddus alt anyway?

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yeah, I was ShaddusLusternia, and someone else took the name Shaddus. They made a comment, and the interviewer mentioned the name Shaddus.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.