Things we would like to see in GMCP! (since it seems to be in the process of being overhauled)

2»

Comments

• Maybe keep the illusions stuff to the illusion thread now! 
  • One thing I'd like to see in GMCP is the name of the manse/aethership in Room.Info (preferrably under "area" instead of "an aether manse", since you can get that info anyway from the details saying "the Aetherways").
  • Yay!

Comm.Channel.Start "says"
    Keeper of the Blackened Bones, Kio Erid'in smiles and says to you, "May I borrow ya for a Penumbra?"
    Comm.Channel.End "says"

Will shouts and yells also be added?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ssaliss said:
    Yay!

Keeper of the Blackened Bones, Kio Erid'in smiles and says to you, "May I borrow ya for a Penumbra?"
    Comm.Channel.End "says"

Would be nice if squads/mindlinks were added
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • How about a list of people and mobiles which are in your entourage!

• Ssaliss said:
    Yay!

Comm.Channel.End "says"

I am so pleased! Thank you Lusternia!
  • What's the reasoning behind not having the actual message in that .Comm packet? Seems a bit silly that we get told about a channel message twice, (Start and End) but neither events actually really do anything different.
  • Draylor said:
    What's the reasoning behind not having the actual message in that .Comm packet? Seems a bit silly that we get told about a channel message twice, (Start and End) but neither events actually really do anything different.
    Well, I suspect it might be because of gmcp bloat concerns. I would really like it if the message was contained in gmcp too, however.
  • That's hardly an issue these days given that everybody has access to very fast broadband, heh.