May Auctions, round four!

2»

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    A polite request to whoever may win the scissors.

Don't tell anyone what your chosen death sight is, and don't immediately gank someone to prop it up when you win. Just wait till you get a kill so the entire game can go "What the hell was that?"

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited May 2013
    And the auctions are done! Congratulations to all the winners!

**************************************************[ Current Auctions ]**************************************************
    Id   Status    Max / Min      Title                                                                     Winner     Days
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1    WON         605/     605 Scissors of Atropos                                                       Shuyin        0
    2    WON         586/     586 Censer of Earth                                                           Estwald       0
    3    WON         600/     600 Censer of Fire                                                            Inagin        0
    4    WON         620/     620 Censer of Air                                                             Synkarin      0
    5    WON        1005/    1005 Censer of Water                                                           Kelly         0
    6    WON         755/     755 Censer of Hart                                                            Saran         0
    7    WON         705/     705 Censer of Crow                                                            Elanorwen     0
    8    WON        2505/    2505 Transplanar Torus                                                         Steingrim     0
    9    WON        1000/    1000 Drums of Kiakoda                                                          Malarious     0
    10   WON         685/     685 Lirangshan Mist                                                           Kelly         0
    11   WON         655/     655 Lirangshan Mist                                                           Kregarn       0
    12   WON         700/     700 Lirangshan Mist                                                           Tridemon      0
    13   WON         621/     621 Wand of Relocation                                                        Skye          0
    14   WON         305/     305 Feedback Field                                                            Tully         0
    15   WON         300/     300 Feedback Field                                                            Tridemon      0
    16   WON         300/     300 Feedback Field                                                            Malarious     0
    17   WON    14900500/14900500 Endowment of the Arts                                                     Steingrim     0
    18   WON     4650500/ 4650500 Shadow Shroud                                                             Xena          0
    19   WON     5000000/ 5000000 Merchant's Ledger                                                         Saoirse       0
    20   WON     6300500/ 6300500 Figurine Rune                                                             Faragan       0
    21   WON     6300500/ 6300500 Sandals of Haste                                                          Faragan       0
    22   WON     1200500/ 1200500 Custom Ikon                                                               Xenthos       0
    ************************************************************************************************************************
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited May 2013
    And now Steingrim sits on the street corners in Celest, in make up and a pretty dress, trying desperately to make his fortunes back fast.

Congratulations winners!

Edit: The feedback shield seems a bit.... underwhelming.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• The censers should really be more like the Divine artifacts: TOUCH CENSER to tune it to your organisation.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Caerulo said:
    The censers should really be more like the Divine artifacts: TOUCH CENSER to tune it to your organisation.
    This... actually sounds quite brilliant.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Caerulo said:
    The censers should really be more like the Divine artifacts: TOUCH CENSER to tune it to your organisation.
    Why....has no one thought of this before?
  • Rivius said:
    Caerulo said:
    Why....has no one thought of this before?
    on the other hand, then there would be only 3 censers in an auction instead of 6 :<
  • Hallifax still got no Air censers do they? x3
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Caerulo said:
    I'm still amused that they need a tinderbox to use.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They tried to make my tinderbox decay. So I got resetting on it. Because no way, tinderbox, I have had you for 6+ years. You are not allowed to decay on me.
    My opinion is that it shouldn't require a decaying item to work. It's an artifact censer. If arti pipes do not require a tinderbox at 50cr a piece, something that easily goes for 300+ credits (700 this auction around) shouldn't either.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Know a bit of arts? Keep a stock of iron and you'll always have a tinderbox

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    Know a bit of arts? Keep a stock of iron and you'll always have a tinderbox
    I know plenty of arts... and I do keep a stock of iron... it's just a bit frustrating. Then again, the equilib speed up seems to affect forestcast forest as well as light censer, so eh... guess it might not be needed in the end, unless I decide to change class at some point.

• edited June 2013
    It's not needed: the bonus will apply to forestcast as well. I just use it because it's simpler than stacking 'geocast taint;geocast defoliation'.