Well, hey.

I wasn't planning on writing a post about this, because it seems a bit melodramatic and attention seeking! But since everyone's asking, here goes.

I've lost my passion for Lusternia over the past few months, and really have no desire to continue playing at the moment. Despite that feeling, I've logged in for hours every day and sat around waiting for something to happen or to spark my interest again. Hugely unproductive and frustrating, but hey, I'm sure there are several other addicts around who know the feeling.

I think the only way for me to truly take a break from Lusternia is to not have an intact character available to play. That may seem drastic to some (most) of you, but it is what it is. I'm pleased with my decision to spin Lothringen into oblivion and step away for a good period of time.

I won't say I'm quitting forever. There's always the chance that something revolutionary will happen that'll spark my interest. At the very least, I'm finished with Lothringen.

Best of luck to everyone, thanks for the fun! So long for now.

:)

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    [spoiler]I luff you, don't leave me.[/spoiler]
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    So long, and thanks for all the fish. :(
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You'll be missed, Loth! :(

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Come back whenever, Lothy.  :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Who do I PK with now? 
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Take care.
  • Bye Loth :( Come back soon!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Happens man, take care IRL and I wish you the very best <3
  • Well, this is something I can -completely- identify with!

Good luck, mate... Hope to see you back soon.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Where's the dislike button!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Closest we can do is disagree. :(
  • Congrats on your freedom! Enjoy :)
  • Take care Loth.  It was a hell of a lot of fun fighting along side you.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!