In Which Gabriella Becomes the Tiriel of the Bloom of Serenity

edited June 2013 in Event Scrolls
(Gabriella is promoted to Tiriel of the Order.  From September of 2012.)

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Those of you who watch the logs may have noticed that we no longer have an Order leader."

Elanorwen sucks thoughtfully on her teeth.

You tell Winter's Tempest, Hiriako Myeras, "Erk."

Hiriako tells you, "Do relax."

Hiriako nods his head emphatically.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Aramel and Lendren have served Me well, but in recent times they have faded into slumber. They are to be remembered with fondness, and hopefully they shall awake and rejoin us in the future."

You have emoted: Gabriella's toying with her sari slows, and then stops, looking up at Maylea.

You tell Winter's Tempest, Hiriako Myeras, "I'm trying!"

Chief Fayrin Stormcrow, Forestal Changeling says, "They will be missed."

Elanorwen nods her head at Fayrin, showing her acceptance.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "And so we need a new leader to bring the Order forward."

Maylea purses Her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as She carefully gathers Her thoughts.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "This may be long past due."

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen says, "Gabriella is certainly quite active within the Order."

Maylea flashes Elanorwen a joyous smile.

You have emoted: Gabriella emits a faint squeak.

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen says, "If anyone knows the intricacies and workings of things, I'd say it would be her."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "I have made up My mind, and I fear you cannot sway it!"

Hiriako's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

"Heh heh heh" Fayrin chuckles.

Elanorwen shifts her eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Hiriako nudges you suggestively.

You squirm uncomfortably.

Fayrin wags his tail happily.

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen says, "I was merely stating my opinion, Lady. If You had someone else in mind, it is by all means Your decision to make."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "But your eyes see true, Elanorwen. There are none as loyal and close to Me as she."

Elanorwen smiles softly.

You have emoted: Gabriella directs her gaze to the ground, face flaming up to the very tips of her ears.

Wryly, Spring Dreamer Elanorwen says, "And now that I've done and scared poor Gabriella, I am afraid I must depart for a bit as my soul is being... distracted by other matters. I will return as quickly as I can."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to you, "As I said when first I asked you, this is trouble that I offer you, My Gabriella. You will be she who the others look to for guidance. You will be the one that strangers come to to seek Me out."

It is now the 19th of Urlachmar, 335 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Elanorwen curtseys gracefully before Maylea.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to you, "It is an honour, perhaps, but also a burden that I offer you. Do you choose to accept it?"

Fayrin tilts his head and listens intently to you.

You have emoted: Gabriella looks up at Maylea somewhat nervously. "If You truly believe that I can lead this Order well, my Lady, and my brothers and sisters believe so as well, then I would want nothing more than to stand by Your side and help to do so."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to you, "You heard Elanorwen speak your name before all others, and I tell you that Hiriako did the same. There is no other more suitable."

You blush furiously.

Fayrin nods his head in agreement.

You say, "Th-then I accept, happily, and hope I do not dissapoint."

You lift your chin bravely and square your shoulders.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity leans forward and kisses Gabriella gently upon the forehead, and then whispers softly into Her ear, words for her alone.

"Be thou blessed, My Gabriella. You shall not be alone. Never in all the years of your life will you be alone."

Hiriako's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Maylea, Bloom of Serenity appoints you to Tiriel.

You have emoted: Gabriella's eyes widen the barest fraction of an inch as she catches her breath.

Maylea closes Her eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of Her surroundings.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity smiles and says, "I believe congratulations are in order."

You have emoted: Gabriella sways unsteadily on her feet, and then reaches out, taking Maylea's hands in her own. "Thank You, my Lady."

Fayrin's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Winter's Tempest, Hiriako Myeras says, "Congratulations, Ella! You'll do wonderfully."

Maylea gives you a friendly squeeze.

You sway back and forth.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to you, "You will."

Fayrin nods his head sagely.

Chief Fayrin Stormcrow, Forestal Changeling says, "Congrats!"

Faintly, you say, "You do me honour with your faith in me. I'll do my best to represent You, you all, well."

Chief Fayrin Stormcrow, Forestal Changeling says, "You are always the person I turn to for help and understanding so I am sure you will do well."

You blink.

You blush furiously.

Fayrin hums a happy tune.

Pressing her hands to burning cheeks, you say, "I feel like I may burst into flame at any moment."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Now, someone should post about our little ward here."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity glances significantly at the mound of dirt waiting beside the willow.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "You can of course delegate the task, as leader."

Maylea winks knowingly.

A look of panic in his eyes, Hiriako runs about frantically pouring water on the ground.

Nodding dazedly, you say, "I will do so, or someone will do so. We must fill Fayrin in as well."

Fayrin blinks.

Chief Fayrin Stormcrow, Forestal Changeling says, "In wha."

You collapse at the feet of Hiriako in a fit of uncontrollable giggles.

Fayrin scratches his head looking for an idea.

Winter's Tempest, Hiriako Myeras says, "I knew there was some reason I carried a bucket of water on me."

You laughingly say, "You missed!"

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Now, now, no drowning it!"

Chief Fayrin Stormcrow, Forestal Changeling says, "Add more dirt?"

You laughingly say to Maylea, "I do believe he meant that for me, my Lady."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity smiles and says, "Still."

Winter's Tempest, Hiriako Myeras says, "I tried to. Somehow I missed Gabriella. I blame the kafe."

--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."