Demigods and death.

Okay, so instead of finding out the answers the hard way, I figured I'd ask before I go out and get myself into trouble by the internet crapping out on me again.

When a Demigod dies, do they still conglute?  (I assume yes)

Is Pheonix basically just "pray for salvation" for Demigods?

If I get disconnected and die on Prime, will I have to worry about losing a ball-ton of essence?

I just don't want to panic if it happens.  I'm way to excited about this :D

Best Answers

Answers

• You don't conglute. 

The costs to phoenix explained in the help file is how it is. 

I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.

• Alban said:
    You don't conglute. 

The costs to phoenix explained in the help file is how it is. 

I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.
    It's really not that big of a cost, really.

@Shedrin: Thankies!
  • It gets annoying when you die a few times in a row and you start thinking of each death as a time investment.

I honestly think losing xp/essence on death is one of the worst things about these games - all it is is greifing a person's free time. Each time you die it basically funnels part of your real life away. :P

I don't have a better solution in mind though.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Rezzing should be paid in wait time, not xp. There's your better solution.
  • Remember that dying in player enemy territory (not including godrealms) costs 5% of your total xp, minimum 500k, maximum 2mill. That's DYING, not phoenixing - vitae, rezz, whatever, won't reduce that cost.
  • What is player enemy territory anyway? I'm assuming its god realms/planes, rights?
  • What about the hives and prison?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited June 2013
    Those are NPC enemy territory, so nope!

But they are Prime, so you have the full Prime phoenix cost.
  • Shuyin said:
    Rezzing should be paid in wait time, not xp. There's your better solution.
    That's how most games work. It's infinitely better than taking XP, I've just never been fond of the "you can't play the game for a while" method.

Imperian had this thing where they put you in the underworld and you had to find an object to get out. I think that was in addition to xp loss, though.
  • I'd like an option to sit in limbo until an xp debt is paid off. So if I die and would lose 2 mil essence, I can chill in limbo for 30 min and come back with no xp loss, or end it after 15 min and only lose a million, etc. And of course have it scale, so if I would only lose 200k essence, I'd chill in limbo for 3 minutes to leave with no xp loss. :D