Wanted Descriptions

SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Hi, I'm reviving this thread from the old forums.

Has anyone got the description of the mature Ingwe? I lost mine. :( Thanks!
Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• I guess I'm the only one who does!

Though petite and slight of frame, this young woman carries herself with the confidence and fluid grace of a predator. A multitude of jagged scars crisscross over her pale skin, the largest running diagonally from throat to cheek, marring her otherwise delicate features. White-blonde hair sweeps away from her heart-shaped face, the tresses braided into a thick plait that falls to her waist; crimson feathers and beads of blackened bone weave into the locks. Eyes of a deep forest green glitter with zeal while a soft mouth quirks with every slight expression. An elaborate ceremonial robe, bright scarlet embroidered with white and black threads, flows freely about her form, while charms of small, sun-bleached animal skulls adorn her neck.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Woo, thanks Shikari. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I'd like descriptions for both Gaudiguch's and Hallifax's mage pets. TIA