Warning for m&m users.

It appears there is still a massive issue with m&m at this time where the system completely ignores all tangle afflictions from both Prime and Ethereal Glomdoring. The system developer was advised of this fact well over a year ago and it has been brought up numerous times since, yet it remains a bug and it sees no attention.

Further, should there be the existence of a certain combination of afflictions on your character, (that are only deliverable by those from Glomdoring) curing is suspended while paralysis is cured. (Which never actually happens).

Just a heads up.

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Provide logs or you are libeling Vadi. I have not had any issues raiding myself. Vadi is typically very fast at fixing things that need fixed.

Without providing physical logs, it appears you died and are raging.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • More information about this issue:

I've done some preliminary testing on my own, but I do not experience the issue with normal entangle/grapples, at least not on Lerad. Unfortunately, there is no Blacktalon around at the moment, so no one is able to raise liveforest for testing discretionary/demesne tangles as well. Would appreciate it if someone else (maybe not a Glom member) can test and confirm the existence of these issues.

Basic Tangle Test Log

Also, Draylor, if you can let me know what afflictions those are, I can try and get it tested as well.

• I can offer to web/vine/anything else I can. I don't care much about org affiliations on an OOC level, heh.
This discussion has been closed.